Chapter Six

"How was your meeting with River?" Carol asked, curious how it went for her.

"I think it went well and she has agreed to another meeting. I learnt a few things about her and several things about myself. However, I still don't know why she is bullied." Katherine answered, not completely happy with the results. "I just need to be patient and build trust with her."

"Did she try to test you?" Carol asked, curious, if River tried anything with her.

"Yes, she used sex to assert her dominance over me." Katherine answered, smiling at the memory. "That is where I learned things about myself as she didn't hold back."

"Would you like to share or is it too personal?" Carol asked, wanting to know what River did.

"Just as long as you share too as you aren't carrying the tension you were earlier." Katherine answered, noticing the energy change in her.

"Fair enough." Carol replied, smiling at the memory of their talk. "We went to get something to eat after your meeting and we talked about how it went, which wasn't a lot. She likes you at least and that is a big thing for River to say. Though you spying on her and getting a rise out of her, very naughty."

"She told you that." Katherine said, chuckling at Carol's naughty girl look she was giving her.

"Oh yes, she did. Anyway, then we talked about our day, and I told her that I left my husband, she was very proud. She asked what changed and I was honest with her, that it was because of her I found the strength. We got to talking about our feelings. It was amazing as River really opened up after I called bullshit on her behaviour and told her how I loved who she really is. Behind the façade River is a very caring and thoughtful person with real feelings, she explained her feelings to me. She told me that she cared greatly for me but was unsure if it was love as River hadn't had the experience of being in love before." Carol told her, feeling very happy with how it went. "I want to show her that love isn't a bad thing, and it is ok to feel love, thinking I could get her to open her heart and heal her."

"Did you have sex?" Katherine asked, wondering if they did.

"No, I wanted to kiss, and River didn't want to as she wanted our first time to be special. Also, that we were both sure about what we wanted and that I was comfortable with my morality of sleeping with a student. I regret not kissing her as it would have made things a lot more clearer. But I am also glad we didn't as I have my doubts and you said she used sex to test you, she also implied something happened today that would ruin the memory of anything we did." Carol answered, feeling conflicted. "Did she touch you or know if something happened?"

Katherine was faced with a dilemma of whether to be honest with Carol about River fucking Amelia at recess. She didn't want to hurt Carol and make her doubt River's affection for her, but she needed to know that she was sleeping with Amelia. Yes, it was purely revenge for River and there were no feelings between them. However, Katherine would want to know if she was in Carol's position.

"No, we didn't touch and are you sure you want to know?" Katherine said, giving her an option to stay ignorant.

"Just tell me." Carol answered, needing to know.

"I overheard River and Amelia fucking at recess and I confronted her in hopes to learn River's secret, but she wouldn't tell me. Amelia told River and she used this against me, asking if it turned me on to listen to her fucking her. Then did I wonder what she was doing to her to make Amelia scream like that, I got very turned on at her teasing and River got me to tell her the fantasy I would use when I played with myself. She even wanted me to masturbate in front of her. However, I drew the line there, but I was very tempted, and I spent the rest of the afternoon very frustrated." Katherine answered, being completely honest with her.