ch-17 : morning light

Chapter 17: Morning Light

The morning sun crept through the branches, casting a golden glow over the forest as Jimin and Jungkook stirred from their slumber in the treehouse. They had slept soundly through the night, wrapped in each other's warmth, their bodies pressed close in the small space.

As they emerged from the treehouse, the worry etched on their classmates' faces was evident. Concerned murmurs filled the air as they approached, but Jimin and Jungkook reassured them that they were fine.

With a quick exchange of glances, they made their way back to their hotel, the events of the previous night still fresh in their minds. Upon reaching their room, they silently agreed to take turns showering, giving each other some much-needed privacy.

After freshening up, they met up with their classmates for breakfast, their spirits lifted by the promise of a new day. The dining hall buzzed with conversation as they shared stories of their adventures in the forest, their laughter mingling with the clatter of dishes and cutlery.

As they sat together, Jimin and Jungkook found themselves drawn to each other in a way that felt both familiar and new. There was a warmth in Jungkook's gaze as he looked at Jimin, a silent acknowledgment of the bond that had formed between them.

Despite the uncertainty that lingered between them, there was a sense of comfort in each other's presence, a silent understanding that they were in this together. And as they prepared to embark on the day's adventures, they knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them side by side, as friends and allies.

With a newfound sense of camaraderie, they set off to explore the wonders of the forest, their laughter echoing through the trees as they ventured into the unknown. And as the day unfolded before them, Jimin and Jungkook found themselves embracing the beauty of the world around them, their hearts open to the endless possibilities that lay ahead.