ch-2 : Echoes of agony

Chapter 2: Echoes of Agony

The fluorescent lights buzzed overhead as Jimin hurried down the empty hallway, his footsteps echoing in the silence of the deserted school corridors. It was late in the evening, long after the final bell had rung, but Jimin had lingered behind, hoping to escape the chaos of his daily life for just a few moments longer.

But as he turned a corner, he came face to face with Jungkook and his gang of followers, their menacing silhouettes casting long shadows against the stark white walls. Jimin's heart sank at the sight of them, his stomach twisting with a sickening sense of dread.

"Look who decided to stick around after school," Jungkook sneered, his voice dripping with malice as he stepped forward, blocking Jimin's path.

Jimin tried to edge past him, but Jungkook grabbed him roughly by the arm, his grip like a vice around Jimin's wrist.

"Where do you think you're going, runt?" Jungkook taunted, his eyes glittering with a cruel light. "Thought you could escape from us that easily?"

Jimin swallowed hard, his throat constricted with fear as Jungkook's gang closed in around him, trapping him against the cold metal lockers.

"Please," Jimin whispered, his voice barely audible over the sound of his own pounding heart. "Just leave me alone."

But Jungkook only laughed, a harsh, mocking sound that reverberated in Jimin's ears like a death knell.

"Leave you alone?" Jungkook repeated, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Why would we ever do that? You're just too much fun to torment."

With a swift motion, Jungkook shoved Jimin against the lockers, the impact sending a jolt of pain shooting through Jimin's body. He cried out in anguish, his vision swimming with tears as Jungkook's gang jeered and laughed, their cruel taunts echoing in the empty hallway.

For what felt like an eternity, Jimin endured the onslaught of abuse, each blow and insult a dagger to his already battered soul. He tried to fight back, to defend himself against his tormentors, but he was no match for Jungkook and his gang, their strength and numbers overwhelming him at every turn.

And as the darkness closed in around him, Jimin couldn't help but wonder how much more he could take, how much longer he could endure the relentless agony of Jungkook's cruelty. But deep down, he knew that he had no choice but to keep fighting, to cling to the faint glimmer of hope that burned within him, no matter how dim it may seem.

For in the shadows of his despair, Jimin knew that there was still a flicker of light, a whisper of a promise that one day, he would find a way to break free from the chains that bound him, and emerge from the darkness into the warmth of the sun.

But until that day came, he would continue to endure, to survive, to hold onto the fragile threads of his shattered innocence, and pray that someday, somehow, they would lead him to salvation.