ch-14 : jungkook's temptations

Chapter 14: Jungkook's Temptation

The pulsating beat of the music reverberated through the crowded room, drowning out all other sounds as Jimin navigated his way through the sea of bodies, his senses swimming in a haze of alcohol and excitement. He laughed and joked with his classmates, his movements clumsy and uncoordinated as he allowed himself to be swept up in the chaos of the night.

As he stumbled through the crowd, Jungkook watched from a distance, his eyes dark and dangerous as he observed Jimin's interactions with the others. He couldn't tear his gaze away from the sight before him—the way Jimin laughed and flirted with reckless abandon, his innocence a stark contrast to the debauchery that surrounded them.

But beneath the surface of his calm exterior, Jungkook felt a primal hunger stirring within him—a hunger that he couldn't ignore, couldn't suppress any longer. He watched with a mixture of fascination and longing as Jimin danced and joked with the other boy, his laughter ringing out over the noise of the party like a siren's call.

And then, as if by instinct, Jungkook felt a surge of jealousy course through him—a jealousy so fierce and consuming that it threatened to consume him whole. He couldn't stand the thought of anyone else touching Jimin, couldn't bear the sight of someone else laying a hand on what was rightfully his.

With a sense of desperation born of longing, Jungkook stepped forward, his movements quick and purposeful as he made his way through the crowd towards Jimin. He couldn't explain the intensity of his feelings, the overwhelming need that pulsed through his veins like a wildfire, but he knew that he couldn't ignore it any longer.

And then, as if in a daze, Jungkook found himself standing before Jimin, his heart pounding in his chest as he fought to control the raging storm of emotions that threatened to consume him. He watched with bated breath as Jimin laughed and joked with the other boy, his innocence a cruel reminder of everything he couldn't have.

But as the other boy's hands roamed over Jimin's body, his touch lingering a little too long, Jungkook felt a surge of possessiveness wash over him—a possessiveness so strong and overpowering that it left him dizzy with need. He couldn't stand the thought of anyone else laying claim to what was rightfully his, couldn't bear the thought of Jimin being touched by anyone but him.

And then, as if in a trance, Jungkook acted on impulse, his movements quick and decisive as he stepped forward and delivered a swift, punishing blow to the other boy's jaw. He didn't stop to think about the consequences, didn't hesitate as he pulled Jimin into his arms and carried him through the crowd and out of the chaos of the party.

As they stumbled into their shared room, Jungkook felt a surge of desire course through him—a desire so strong and overpowering that it threatened to consume him whole. He couldn't deny the intensity of his feelings, the overwhelming need that pulsed through his veins like a wildfire, but he knew that he couldn't act on them—not yet, not when Jimin was in no state to consent.

And so, as they collapsed onto the bed, Jungkook forced himself to look away, to push aside the temptation that threatened to consume him. He couldn't allow himself to give in to his desires, not when the consequences were so dire, not when the stakes were so high.

He knew very well that because of that bastard of uncle jimin got the trauma of someone touching him inappropriately and he attempted to suicide also because of that so he knew better than to sprinkle salt on jimin's still open wounds