Chapter 43:- Memories That Haunts

It has been 3 years since Natasha had died. Adi and Aaru are married, leading a happy married life, but there is not a single day when they don't remember Natasha. Everyone was mourning Natasha, remembering her and crying.

Veer was standing in front of the river, mourning Natasha. Today, he understood what Natasha meant that day.

Flash back

Rooh: Veer, it was a pleasure meeting you. My name is Rooh, meaning Roohi Singhania. And this...

Natasha (cutting in): I am Natasha, Natasha Singhania.

Veer (in surprise): - Both of your surnames are the same.

Natasha (frustrated): - Behna hai toh same surname hi hoga. Aise toh nahi hoga ki uska surname Khurana hai aur mera surname Singhania hai.

Veer: - Mujhe laga tum dono achhe dost ho na ki behne ho. Par ek baat toh kahni padegi, Roohi, mujhe nahi laga tumhara jaise samajhdar ladki ki behan itni childish hogi jo library mein chila rahi thi.

Natasha:- At last one more thing writer didn't kill one person, he killed three people. Do toh mar gaya par ek ko jeeta jee mar diya. Writer could have given a happy ending.

Flash back ends

You were right, Natasha. The writer didn't kill one person; it killed three people. I realized today how much I loved you. Without you, life is useless. Once you said, "Writer didn't kill one person; it killed three people: the person who died, the unborn, and the soul which died losing them."

I also lost two people that day, and myself as well. God should give a happy ending to us as well.

Flashback:

It was Veer's birthday, but everyone was mourning Natasha. Just then, a parcel arrived for Veer, booked by Natasha. Veer quickly went to take it. He opened it and was fully broken that day. He wished this parcel never arrived.

Everyone asked Veer what it was. Veer told them that Natasha had a surprise for his birthday. It was that Natasha was 3 months pregnant with my child. It was the reports she wanted to gift me that day. Everyone was broken from inside that day. Veer died and lost hope to live.

Flashback ends

That day, I understood that the two most important people of my life died on the same day, and I also felt like I died that day. Every story doesn't deserve happy ending and our story is just one of them. We didn't deserve a happy ending.

Veer angrily shouted, "It was supposed to be a happy ending!"