Chapter 26:- It's Holi Time

Today, 4 months have passed since Veer and Natasha got married. They were really happy with each other, growing closer day by day, and enjoying each other's company a lot. Today is the festival of colors, Holi. Veer doesn't like Holi at all.

Natasha: Veer, aren't you going down to play Holi?

Veer: No, not at all.

Aarohi and Adi entered their room.

Aarohi: Bhabhi, don't you know that bhai doesn't like Holi at all?

Adi: Veer, you are such a bore. Holi is so fun, and Natasha loves Holi a lot.

Veer refused their request and asked them to leave. The trio left the room and were sitting in the hall.

Adi: Natasha, I have an idea to bring Veer down to play Holi.

Aarohi: Not possible, bhai doesn't play Holi at all.

Natasha: Arre Aarohi, let's give him a chance. If Veer comes, it is well and good, and if he doesn't, then leave it. By the way, Dadi loves Holi a lot.

Aarohi: You don't know, she waits for Holi the whole year. She loves it.

Adi: OK, let's start our plan.

Adi tells Natasha and Aarohi his plan, and they start working on it.

**************************************
As per the plan, Natasha pretended to fall. Adi called Veer about it. Veer, out of concern, came to look for Natasha. As he came outside, he didn't see Natasha there. After a while, colored water fell on Veer. Veer was shocked by this act. Aarohi, Natasha, and Adi said, "Happy Holi" to Veer.

Veer: "What is this? I told you I don't like Holi."

Adi: "Now you are already colored, so let's play."

Aarohi: "Wow, but your plan worked. Good job, Mr. Sinha."

Adi: "Thank you."

Natasha coughed sarcastically, making them blush.

Natasha: "So, Veer, you also play now?"

Everyone was shocked to see Veer.

Badi Maa: "Veer, tum aur Holi, wah kamal hai."

Rina: "Maa, wife ke aane ke baad yeh hi hota hai."

Anand: "That happens when the wife comes, but in our children's case, saala ke aane se hoya hai."

Akash: "Yeh toh sahi kaha apna, wah Veer biwi ke best friend ki wajah se nicha ho, kya baat hai!

Veer was pissed off by now, and he decided to play Holi. Everyone replied with color, and he did the same. Now it was Natasha's turn. She knew Veer was angry with her, so she decided to do something to make him smile. She applied color on his face. He pulled her closer to him by her hand. They were inches apart. He touched her cheek with his and applied color on her face. She was amused by this act. A current was passing through her spine, and she was enjoying it. Veer loved to see her like this. After that, he picked her up in a bridal style. Natasha was shocked.

Natasha: What are you doing?

Veer: Nothing, just wait and watch.

Natasha: It's not our bedroom; everyone is watching us.

Veer: So when did I say it's our bedroom? Just see what I do.

Veer threw Natasha into water filled with color. Natasha was angry at this act. She got up from the tub and went to take a bath. Veer also followed her.

**************************************

Natasha was in the bathroom and opening the shower, but it wasn't working. She called Veer for help. Veer was shocked upon hearing his name as she was angry with him. Veer entered the washroom.

Veer: "What is the problem? Why did you call me?"

Natasha: "The tap isn't working."

Veer: "It was working perfectly fine this morning."

Veer started to look for the problem but ended up opening the shower. Natasha's leg slipped because of the water, and she was about to fall. Veer's reflexes held her by the waist and didn't let her fall. Water was falling on them, and they both were looking into each other's eyes intensely. They were craving each other's love. Veer made Natasha stand straight, pulled her close by her hand. Some hair strands were on her face; he tucked the hair behind her ear. Veer caressed her face, giving her shivers through her body. Natasha started to move backward, and Veer started to move towards her. She hit the wall, and Veer captured her between his arms. They were about to kiss, but then there came a knock on the door.

So let's see who was there and what will happen next......

Words:- 739