Chapter 8:- Best Friends

AT SINGHANIA MANSION

Everyone was sitting at the dining table. Suddenly, Vijay said something...

"Tomorrow, you both need to come home on time because my best friend is coming for dinner."

"Wait a minute, Dad, your best friend? When did you have a best friend? I have never seen him all these years," Natasha exclaimed.

"Dad, usually Natasha is wrong, but today I completely agree with her," Roohi said.

Gayatri was shocked because Vijay had only one best friend, Anand. She was somewhat happy too, as she wanted Anand and Vijay to reunite.

Gayatri (intentionally): "Can you tell us the name of your hidden best friend?"

Vijay: "Yes, sure. He is Anand, Anand Malhotra, who is one of the best  businessman."

Roohi: Dad, Anand Malhotra, the one with whom you recently signed a deal? But you never spoke about him.

Vikas: I will clarify all your doubts today itself. Natasha, you used to ask me about Janvi, who she was and what her photo was doing in our home?

Natasha nodded in agreement.

Vijay: Then here she is, Janvi. She was supposed to be my wife, but an accident happened, and she was forced to marry my best friend, Anand. Janvi was the best friend of your mom, and your mom was going to marry Anand. But after that tragic accident, we ended up marrying each other. I think Janvi was not in my destiny; it was Gayatri, so I married her.

Natasha: Wait, she was supposed to be your wife, and still, her photo is in our house? What happened that day that they needed to marry each other?

Vijay: I also don't know. I don't want to know either, as the past should stay in the past. So, I want to welcome my friend wholeheartedly.

Natasha and Roohi nodded. They were still in doubt but couldn't question their father much.

Vijay and Gayatri knew their kids would be thinking that after so long, we cleared misunderstandings among ourselves but couldn't do anything.

At Malhotra Mansion

The situation was the same. Veer and Vikas were shocked after hearing their dad.

Veer: After so long, you and your friend talked with each other.

Anand: I am really blessed, and he forgave me.

Veer: For what?

Anand: Leave it. You asked me once about your mom's family?

Vikas: Yes, he asked.

Anand: So my best friend's wife is your mother's best friend.

Vikas and Veer, surprisingly, replied, "Really? That's true."

Anand: Yes, so you both should be on time. We need to go for dinner at their place.

Veer and Vikas: OK.

Everyone is at their respective workplaces and completing their work. At 8 p.m., the Malhotra family reached Singhania mansion.

Anand: - Tum dono andar tameez se rehna.

Veer: - OK dad, we will.

They ring the bell. Vijay opened the door and was happy to find his friend but shocked as well. He didn't know that Vikas is Anand's son.

Vijay: - Anand, yeh dono tera bacha hai.

Anand: - Ha, aur maine hi Vikas ko teri company mein kaam karne ko kaha tha taki mera pass teri sari khabar ho.

Vijay: - Wah mera dost abb andar bhi chalna hai ya bahar hi khada rehna hai.

Everyone moves inside the house. They were sitting on the sofa. Just then Gayatri comes there with a tray and offered them tea. Anand and Gayatri talked normally with each other as if nothing happened.

Vijay called his daughters downstairs. Just then Natasha and Roohi came there. The four were shocked to see each other.

Natasha: - Wait a minute, Vikas bhai, Veer sir, you here???

Vijay: - Natasha, behave, they are my best friends' children. He is Anand, my best friend.

Natasha and Roohi were taken aback as they have met Anand before.

Natasha-Roohi: - Uncle, aap.

Anand: See, I told you we have some old relationship. I was really happy to meet you.

Everybody had a wonderful talk and dinner. After some time, they came to the hall. Vijay and Anand told everyone that they wanted to say something.

So I have some options:-

1. Anand should be a positive character.

2. Anand should be negative character.

3. Mystery character should be negative.

So do comment as per maximum comments I will see or then I will go with the third option if there are no reviews.

So what they want to speak let's find out in the next chapter. I know you may find my story boring but it is the 1st time I am writing. So really really sorry for it.

Words:-  767

Do comment some scenes you want me to add.