Chapter 29:- It's Valentine's Day

A week has passed today. Natasha brought Ayaan along with her to her house. Ayaan greeted Vijay and Gayatri. They were really impressed by Ayaan. They spent time with Ayaan and got to know each other. As they were talking to each other, Adi came.

Adi: "Hey sweetheart, you are back."

Natasha: "Yeah, and meet Ayaan."

Adi was taken aback seeing Ayaan. He knew Ayaan as they were good friends. Adi thought that they both were friends, but got to know they are getting married. He was shocked. He wanted to unite Veer and Natasha, but seeing this, he thought that now he could do nothing about this.

As soon as Ayaan left, Natasha told everyone that she wants to talk about something important. Natasha told them about Ananya and how Ayaan and his parents want them to get married together. But the problem is that her fiancé's name is Veer. Adi, Vijay, and Gayatri were shocked hearing that Natasha and Veer are going to get married on the same day with someone else. They told her and explained to her not to agree, but Natasha agreed with Ayaan as she moved on from Veer.

Vijay and Gayatri talking in the room.

Vijay: How will Natasha marry Veer on the same day as his marriage?

Gayatri: I am also thinking about that. She loves Veer immensely.

Vijay: I know that, but I think Natasha lost Veer herself.

Gayatri: I agree with you, but what can we do? Let the children decide what they want.

Vijay: But despite that, we are their parents. I think Veer and Natasha should give a chance to their marriage.

They both were doing their respective work when Adi came and said he wants to talk to them in the room. Adi, Vijay, and Gayatri were present there. Adi told them about Ananya's plan. Yes, Adi is also involved in the plan as he is Natasha's best friend. So, Vijay and Gayatri agreed as they truly wanted that.

**************************************

Ananya and Ayaan had called Natasha and Veer to a cafe. They had chosen the most booked cafe and Ananya ensured that there was only one table free. They both went to another cafe and left Veer and Natasha. They wanted them to clear their misunderstanding.

Natasha: Where is this Ayaan?

Veer: Where is Ananya? She called me and didn't come.

Natasha was using her phone and Veer was walking backwards. They both bumped into each other. Natasha was about to fall, but Veer held her hand and pulled her closer to him. They both were looking into each other's eyes.

Soon, party poppers were there and both of them got shocked, thinking what's happening. The hotel staff wished them a happy Valentine's Day and, considering them a beautiful couple, asked Veer to propose to her. They were both shocked at what was happening and were trying to absorb it.

Everyone cheered for them, and seeing the environment, they half-heartedly agreed as they didn't want to stretch the topic any further.

Veer took the rose and sat on his knee and said,

"Humein pata nahi yeh kaisa ehsaas hai,
par tum saath ho toh har lamha khaas hai.
Hum tumhare saath jeena chahte hain, tum humare saath marna bhi chahte ho.
Pyaar mein dard bhi khaas ho jata hai, kyun ki usse nibhana ki taqat bhi uss mein hoti hai.
Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai?
Kya karu main har waqt tum par hi marta hoon.

(I have written this shayari own my own. I am not good in this stuff so don't judge and if you like do tell)

I love you, Natasha Singhania."

Natasha could see the depth of words in Veer's eyes. She could see that what Veer said, he meant. But now it's too late for her to return to him. Everyone shouted for them.

Veer (in mind): This all wasn't a lie. I said that really and meant that. If you hadn't left me that day, we would be a perfect couple, Natasha. But anyways, we can't do anything. You didn't believe. I asked you to give me a chance to explain, but you didn't. For this, I am not going to forgive you ever in my life.

Natasha (in mind): It was all my fault. If I had listened to you that day, I would be yours. I would be your Mrs. Malhotra.

I ruined it myself. I would be leading a beautiful life with you but my stupidity.

The photo was clicked by two people, and they were adorning the moment. (Guess, guess who is it?)

Yes, Adi and Aarohi were there. Adi explained the plan to Aarohi, and she was happy hearing that. She always wanted to unite Veer and Natasha again. They didn't know Veer and Natasha were present there. They clicked their photo and shared it in their WhatsApp group. They created in which Natasha's parents, Ayaan, and Ananya were added. They were hiding their faces, but now the fun comes.

Veer saw them and told Natasha. They both approached them and asked them what they were doing there on Valentine's Day.

Adi (stammering): Woh... woh... Natasha... actually...

Aarohi (interrupted): Actually, bhabhi, I mean Natasha, hold on. First, tell us what was happening there. You both are going to marry someone else and here celebrating Valentine's Day. Wow! (she said to divert the topic)

Veer (hitting Aarohi's head slightly with his hand): Stop diverting the topic and tell us what you both are doing here. All this that happened right now was just a misunderstanding.

Aarohi (shocked): Actually bhai, I love Adi and he loves me too.

Natasha, Veer, and Adi were shocked to hear this.

Adi (whispers in her ear): When we were dating, I didn't remember we just came here for a coffee as we had a hectic day.

Aarohi: Just remain silent, I will handle the situation.

Natasha: Since when has this been going on?

Aarohi: 1 year.
Adi: 6 months.

Veer (confused): You both started dating each other on different dates, are you serious?

Aarohi (trying to make up): Actually, I started liking Adi a year ago and made him my boyfriend in my mind only, but officially we started 6 months ago.

They make Natasha and Veer believe in their relationship.

Natasha: So, when do you want to get married?

Veer: Yes, we will talk to your parents.

Adi: Actually, we need time to make our relationship strong. We want to focus on our careers and make sure we are fully independent. Then we will think about it.

Aarohi: Exactly, that's right.

Veer and Natasha agreed to their request and decided not to tell anyone. Aaru and Adi also went to their car. Adi pinned Aaru to the car, and Aaru was shocked by this act.

Aaru: What are you doing?

Adi: We are boyfriend and girlfriend, and it's common for them. So, kiss me.

Aaru hit Adi's foot with her heel sandal, and Adi winced in pain. Aaru was enjoying seeing this. They both shared laughter and went home.

Words:- 1179