Chapter 24:- It's Aditya's Birthday

Start from the beginning

Adi: I will have pizza and a cocktail.

Veer: I will also have the same.

Ananya: I will have a white sauce pasta with a cocktail.

Natasha and Aarohi also wanted to order a cocktail, but Veer refused and ordered a mocktail for them. The waiter brought their order.

Everybody started having their food. After some time, a guy approached Ananya, and she went with him. Here, Adi asked them to dance, but Natasha and Aarohi ordered the same drink again. After some time, Natasha asked Veer to dance. Veer saw that Natasha and Aarohi both were not in their senses.

Veer: What happened to them? Did they drink a cocktail?

Adi: But you refused a cocktail for them and ordered a mocktail.

Veer: Exactly, then how could they be intoxicated? Let's ask the waiter.

They called the waiter and inquired about it. The waiter apologized to them as by chance he gave them a cocktail instead of a mocktail.

Veer: I specifically mentioned to bring a mocktail for them.

Adi: Now, how will we handle them?

Veer: Let's do one thing, you handle Aarohi, and I will handle Natasha.

Adi: But how can you leave Aarohi with me? First of all, she is a girl, and secondly, she is drunk.

Veer: Adi, I trust you in this case. I know you won't take advantage of her. She will be safe with you rather than with anyone else.

As Veer and Adi were talking to each other, Natasha approached them. Natasha asked Veer to come and dance with her.

**************************************

Veer, seeing Natasha's condition, asked her to let's go home, but Natasha refused. She then held Veer's collar and pulled him near her. They were just inches apart. Veer knew that his wife is very attractive and she will make him crazy one day. Since he had come, he has been controlling himself as Natasha is looking drop-dead gorgeous in that black short dress. Veer couldn't resist himself and held Natasha's waist, pulling her even closer. Natasha and Veer's noses were about to touch, and they were about to kiss, but just then Veer came back to his senses and realized what he was about to do.

Veer: "This girl will drive me crazy someday."

Natasha: "I want to dance."

Veer: "Dance my bloody foot, let's go home."

Natasha: "No, I don't want to."

Veer: "But you need to."

Veer was asking Veer to dance and was pulling him when a waiter came from behind her and hit her, the drink fell on Natasha's dress, and she looked on.

Veer: "Now you have messed up with your dress also. Shall we go home?"

Natasha: Why do I smell like chocolate?

Veer: Because cold coffee has spilled on you. Can we go now, or do you want to smell like chocolate only?

Natasha: I want to smell like chocolate only.

Veer: If you smell like chocolate now, I will eat you here itself.

Natasha: Oh, such a shameless husband I have. Okay, let's go home.

**************************************

Aarohi was standing on a table and dancing. Adi was continuously telling her to come down as he knew she would fall, but Aarohi didn't listen. In fact, she asked him to come up and dance with her.

Adi: "This girl, what should I do with her? I would kill that waiter who gave her a cocktail instead of a mocktail."

Aarohi: "Veer, no, no, you are Reyansh. Come up and dance with me."

Adi: "Wait, who the heck is this Reyansh?"

Aarohi: "My ex-boyfriend, but you are not Reyansh. I know what your name is. Wait, you are Adi. Adi darling, please come and dance with me."

Adi: "Is she mad or what? Adi darling?"

Just then, Aarohi was dancing and her leg twisted. She was about to fall from the table, but our hero Adi caught her. She was in his arms, and after falling into his arms, she encircled her arms around his neck. Adi was shocked by this act and asked Aarohi what she was doing. She replied nothing to him, and Adi, finding no other choice, took her to the car. As they reached the car, Aarohi kissed Adi on his cheek.

Adi was surprised and amused by this act, and he kept Aarohi in the car where she slept. Soon, he drove towards the Malhotra mansion.

********

Words:- 1260

If you like my content do vote and comment and express your views regarding it. Your votes will give me courage to write.