But the message about Mason? He told me he liked me, and I was feeling a little something for him too.. but he left me for another girl? What's that about? Curious, I send him a quick message..

hey, Mason, thanks for last night. Hope you made it home safe.

Just as I hit send, a message from Robert comes through.. and I'm a little too eager to read it.. opening it as quick as I can..

how's the head this morning?

I laugh a little to myself, before hitting the reply, I take a photo of my breakfast thanks to my mom and the view..

not bad, this is helping me though.

Nice, enjoy.

His reply is quick, but short. Is he pissed at me? He wouldn't have done what he did if he was right? How can I tell?

thanks for bringing me home, sorry I can't really remember anything that happened, but my mom told me you came to get me, so thanks.. :-)

You're more than welcome sweetheart.

He's not really giving me anything to work on, so I guess he doesn't want to talk so I leave it at that, and go for a shower. When I'm done, I make my way downstairs in some comfy clothes, looking to enjoy a day to myself, my house is empty, so I take to sitting watching something on Netflix on the couch with some chocolate to get me through it.

After a while, I'm being woken up my mom, who's gently shaking my shoulder, I glance up to see her stood behind the couch with a smile on her face..

"Hey sweetie, how you feeling?"

"Mmm.. better now I've had a nap.."

"Good, we're having dinner over at Robert's if you want to come.."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. he's invited you.. so.."

"Oh.." I think it over for a little bit.. "Okay.. when do I need to be ready for?"

"I'm just waiting on your father, and then we can head over.."

"Okay.. give me 10 minutes to freshen up, and I'll. one with you guys.."

"Perfect.."

I stand up from the couch, and rush upstairs, I wonder why we're being invited over there? I wanna find out so there was no way I was saying no to the invite.. I change into a nice shirt, and skirt.. fixing my hair in the mirror, and touching up my make up.. making myself look a little more presentable for him.. I mean.. my parents.

As I head downstairs, my parents are waiting for me to join them, and we head over to Robert's house, a short walk and we're there, I surprise my parents by keying in the code Robert has given me for his gate.

"What?"

"How did you know that?"

"He uh.. gave it to me when I was his PA.. I'm surprised I remembered it myself to be honest mom.."

"So are we.." my dad says with a chuckle, as he walks with my mom, they hold hands as they walk together.. it's cute.. but it does make me sick a little.. As we approach the door, Robert greets us with a smile when he opens it, gesturing for us to come straight in..