"Hyung if you are forgetting here Taehyung is from mystic Dynasty if you know her name then he can help some way right..." Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung who smiled nervously because all those days he spent their still haunts him everyday and night and it keep in repeating in his mind with his constant and never-ending nightmare.....

"Really will you help us Taehyung...." Now it is Queen Seokjin who asked with so many hopes and trust in his beautiful yet sad eyes....

"Sure your high--ness if I know about that person I'll surely help you....." Taehyung said with a small smile hiding his nervousness behind that small yet beautiful smile....

"Yes great!! So Taehyung do you know anyone there who shifted from Emerald who is supposed to be a midwife (a person who helps for home delivery) came there along with a baby...." King Namjoon asked with eyes has same feeling as the Queen....

"Your majesty as per my knowledge there are so many midwife's are there in mystic Dynasty so, if you tell me their name it will be easy for me to remember and can able tell you about them....." Taehyung said after few minutes of thinking.....

"Ahh that we don't know her name Taehyung...."

"Then am sorry your majesty I can't help but you can ask Rine or bogumie they will surely help you your majesty...." Taehyung said with a smile remembering the nice couple back in his Dynasty who helped him a lot and if he call someone his family then the couple will be his family well his hyung also but his first priority will be the park couple....

"Who are they Taehyung?" Yoongi asked with a frown and a small smile which automatically formed looking at his smile everyone's curious to know about that person's who Taehyung called with sweet names.....

But inbetween them there is one person who is burning in jealousy yes jealousy he will accept it proudly and that someone is none other than the king Jungkook. Yes, he got jealous hearing his heart calling someone other than him with sweet names he is just looking at Taehyung intensely......

"Oh they are park Bogum and his wife park Irene he works in royal palace as minister...." Tae said with chuckle looking at everyone's confusion filled faces he took a glance at the king and he gulped hard when he saw how intensely the king is staring at him......

"Thank you Taehyung we surely visit them when we go there....." Yoongi said with a warm smile earning a nervous tight lipped smile from him.....

After that everyone enjoying their food but Taehyung is just playing with his food because he still can feel the intense stare on him.....

********************

Now it is night time and everyone is taking rest in their chambers as tomorrow they have send off Jimin along with Kim family as he also became a Kim by tieing a knot with Kim Yoongi.....

Everyone is sleeping peacefully in their chambers but here Taehyung is still working in the kitchen for tomorrow's preparation along with one maid....

King Jungkook also couldn't get any sleep because the scene of his heart calling someone sweetly is still running in his mind so freshly he sat up on the bed with a groan and looked at the side table to drink some water but cursed when he didn't found water on the regular place.....

He got up from the bed and he wore his slippers and sets his hanbok and went outside to go to the kitchen to drink some water and frowned when he saw a maid still working in the kitchen even at this late night....

"Your majesty...." The maid  bowed deeply when he saw the king infront of him....

"What doing here at this time...." He asked with a frown on his handsome face.....

"Your majesty that me and Taehyung are doing the preparations for tomorrow as prince Jimin has to offer sweets in the kingdom....." The maid said still bowing infront of him.....

"What where is he...." He asked sternly making the maid shiver....

"There your majesty...." She said pointing towards a room where they will keep all the cooking ingredients and items same like a store room which we call.....

He was about to tell the maid to call him but they sam him coming out with something in his hands. The king sent the maid away he went near Taehyung who stood in his place looking at the king....

"Why are you working till now, My Heart...." The king uttered taking the bag from tae's hands and kept it on the table beside them....

"That your majesty tomorrow prince Jimin........"

His words cut off when the king stopped him with his finger near his lips well the finger is not touching the inviting lips though....

"Who is that Bogum or bubble hum and his wife" kook asked in stern voice walking closer to tae who is stepping back with wide eyes....

"They.....they are the minister and his wife of my king.........kingdom" Taehyung shuttered in nervousness and at the proximity of the king who is standing infront of him so closely more like towering over his small Petite figure.....

"If he is the minister then why are you calling him with Nick names huh....."

"Your majesty if there someone who cared for me there will be the both of them as I was working in their home they don't have babies so they treated me as their own son giving me food for two times and with a good pay....." Taehyung explained with glossy eyes making the king worried and confused....

"What do you mean by giving food for two times...." The king asked his confusion which made the tears flow from the beautiful blue eyes....

"They don't gave or left any food for me to eat....."

That's it the king lost it hugged the blue head beauty who was shocked at first but later he found himself snuggling in the warm embrace of the king and a small whimper left his beautiful pink life as all the things were running in his mind....

"Am sorry My Heart you have to go through all this things....." The king uttered softly but inside his every viens are burning with anger he just wanted to kill the so called parents of the boy in his arms.......

Taehyung didn't said anything but he snuggled more closer wrapping his arms around king's torso and rubbing his face on kings clothed chest just like a baby making the king coo at him and felt so lucky to have this boy as his and he decided one thing.......

He don't know what the future holds for them he will surely protect the beauty in his arms with his everything.........

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

That is for this chapter guys....

I hope you will like it....

Please do vote and comment.....

Please ignore the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

I think my hard work deserves atleast 200 to 300 views and 50 to 60 votes for each chapter.....

Is the story boring or are you guys not liking it.....

If it is boring so please do tell me I'll just stop for sometime being and continue afterwards.......

Take care 💗😊

I purple you 💜✨