Enemies II (Regina George)

Start from the beginning

"School." Y/n crosses her arms with a huff, causing her friends to chuckle, "And Regina.."

They both share a look, Janis and Damian know there's something between them, as they say, tension. But since Y/n promised Regina she wouldn't say what happened, they could never know they kissed.

"what did Regina do this time?" Janis asks, looking out the window.

"Exist," Y/n answers almost immediately, "Girl, what even happened between you both at that bathroom?" Damian wonders, since Y/n never said anything.

"It was just awkward," Y/n shrugs, omitting the truth, watching as the school appears into her view.

"I think you're just being dramatic," Damian says, speaking his mind as he drives into the parking lot.

"I'm not!" Y/n defends, "She's insane," Janis shakes her head, chuckling.

"Give her a chance Y/n, you never know," Janis says, Y/n not really answering since she already did by kissing her in the bathroom.

Damian eventually parks his car. The group walking out, towards the entrance.

"You already know my opinion!" Damian comments, looking at Y/n as they walk into towards their lockers.

Y/n turns to him, not really paying attention to the ones around her, "Damian, I'm not fucking her!" she remarks.

What she didn't know was that Regina overheard the statement, "Who are you not fucking?" she asks coldly yet curious, teasing Y/n, making her widen her eyes.

"I.. Uhm.." She looks back at her friends, that also had surprised looks in their faces along with a hint of amusement.

"Janis." Y/n quickly says, cringing at herself as Janis only widens her eyes, turning back to Regina.

Regina looks Y/n up and down with a dirty look, not really expecting to hear that answer, she scoffs, before she walks away.

"Why did you say my name?!" Janis whispers, lightly hitting Y/n on the arm as they start walking again, receiving a small 'ow' in return.

"I obviously couldn't say hers!" Y/n whispers back, rubbing her arm in the place she was hit.

Damian eventually decides to change the converstation, asking their opinions about a random guy.

But as Regina walks away, Y/n can't help but watch her, noticing the sway of her hips and the confident way she carries herself.

Y/n can't deny, she finds her hot, and there's definitely an undeniable attraction, specially since last Friday and she hates to admit it.

"Hello?" Janis waves her hand in front of Y/n, snapping her out of her trance.

"Yeah, hey," Y/n responds with an awkward smile, tearing her gaze away from Regina, focusing on Janis instead.

But as they reach their lockers, Y/n can feel eyes on her. And as she looks back, she sees it's Regina, their eyes meet again for a few seconds, a small knowing look passing between the two.

Y/n reluctantly turns away too, grabbing her books.

She eventually says bye to her friends though, wanting to go to class earlier.