"I WANT U JUNGKOOK"

Listen the song i mentioned above while reading

Yn pov

I woke up and found my self in an unfamiliar room. It was luxury like our room but it was not our room. My head was hurting but suddenly last night thought came up into my mind.he shooted the man.i was nearly to kidnap.wait where i am.i am not familiar to this room.Did they kidnap me? But jungkook shooted them.what if they kidnap me but jungkook saved me then why i am here in this room i should be at my room in Jungkook mansion this is not his mansion.where i am? Where is jungkook? What place is this and how i came here? Did they really kidnap me ? If so then what i will do? How jungkook will save me? But jungkook saved me.. oh god things are messing with me. I am not understanding anything. Tears formed in my eyes.all about i was thinking is jungkook.i don't know why but my mind was messing up with the thought of jungkook that where is he and where i am? But my thoughts got interrupted when i hear a door opening sound which was in the corner of room.my heart was beating so fast that who is behind the door. My eyes was filled with tears.but next moment my heart almost skip a beat after seeing the person.i was not afraid to saw the person but i was so happy so so happy and my all worries got vanish after i saw him."JUNGKOOK" unknowingly i stadup and ran fastely toward him and i hugged him as much tight that might he will leave me forever.that time he was the most comfortable and safe place for me.he and his hugg was the most safest place for me.i was feeling that he is the most safest place for me.that time i was not able to broke the hug.that time I don't wont him to leave me.i don't know why.? But the inner of my heart was continusly saying that don't leave him.he is not that bad yn.

Jungkook pov

I took my shower and i came out without my shirt while my hair was wet.i forgot to take towel with me otherwise i will dry them before.i came out with the thought that maybe my yn is awake but when i open the door i saw her sitting on the bed but later i got more shocked and i got a sudden short heart attack when she immediately ran and hug me too much tight that i might left anywhere.her small figure was into my body.her small pretty arms was covering my back and her beautiful face was in my chest.i felt she was crying cuz i felt something warm in my chest. I was soo soo happy.i was feeling that perhaps i will die with this happiness.i hugged her back with same force.
The room was looking beautiful due to sunrays that was coming though the big window of wooden room.the sunrays was falling on both who was hugging each other.

" THANK GOD U ARE HERE JUNGKOOK.I THOUGHT U LEFT ME.JUNGKOOK I THOUGHT THEY KIDNAP ME.JUNGKOOK I THOUGHT I LOSE U. I AM WITH U AND IT'S A BIGGEST RELIEF FOR ME.PLZ DON'T LEAVE ME FOR NOW. I WANT U JUNGKOOK "

i heard those words and i thought that i am dreaming or she is not yn,i know but the happiest thing was that it was real.she was my yn and i was not dreaming everything was real.there was the whole jungle dancing in my stomach.she was still hugging me.
She removed her face from my chest and looked into my eyes.her brown eyes was looking more pretty in the sunlight. I wiped her little tears and took her small face in my hands.she was looking at me so innocently like a baby.i wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.later i kissed her forehead and she didnot resist my any touch.

"WHO SAID I AM LEAVING U MY LITTLE BABY? THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT I WILL LEFT U.NO ONE CAN TOOK U UNTILL I AM WITH U.NO ONE CAN HURT U BEFORE MY DEATH YN.I WILL NEVER LEAVE U MY SOUL.U ARE MY SOUL AND A SOUL CAN'T LEFT A BODY UNTIL IT DIE.U ARE MY THAT HEARTBEAT ON WHICH I AM LIVING.DO U THINK I CAN LEAVE U YN.I DON'T WANT TO DIE NOW I WANT TO LIVE AND WANT TO LIVE WITH U."

" I AM SO RELAXED THAT U ARE HERE"

" I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT. DON'T WORRY I AM ALWAYS WITH U"

he again kissed her forehead

"WHERE ARE WE?"

"WE ARE IN JAPAN.IN MY FARM HOUSE IN THESE BEAUTIFUL WOODS"

"W-WE A-ARE IN J-JAPAN?"

she spoke while shocked, how they came here in a night?

"HOW WE CAME HERE IN A NIGHT?"

"ARE U KIDDING ME YN? JAPAN IS NOT FAR FROM KOREA.LAST NIGHT WHEN U BLACKED OUT WE CAME HERE AFTER VISITING HOSPITAL.DOCTOR SAID THAT U FAINT JUST BCUZ OF SHOCKED. ARE U OK NOW MY LOVE?"

"YES I AM OK JUST HAVING A BIT HEADACHE."

"LETS HAVE BREAK FAST THEN TOOK UR MEDICINE OK"

Jungkook pov

She broke the hug and i wear my shirt and she went to took a bath and i went downstairs to make breakfast for both of us.i was not able to digest all that we was looking like cute lovey dovey couples.i wish this happen every day when i woke up,i get her cute hugs and shower of kisses. there was nothing like that i forced her or she don't like me.i saw a pure spark in her eyes that time.i know she did this cuz she was scared of last night but i am so happy.i can't believe that after so many years i was smiling like an idiot and after so many years i enjoyed my moments of life.i start making breakfast fast for us.strawberry pancakes with chocolate shake. I hope she will like it. I think i should make black coffee for her headache

Yn pov

After shower i came out.i dry my hairs which was not completely dry.i wear a yellow short frok since it was summer.i was feeling so comfortable while hugging him. It was first time i was not afraid of him,i was not afraid of his touch.i was not afraid of aura.his words was comforting me. I saw his soft side many time but this time i was feeling peace with his soft side. I came down i was in stairs when i saw him struggling with pancakes.his face was looking cute. With that cute innocent face no one can say that he is a tough man.the way he was trying to turn the pancake was cute.a person who watch him like this can't believe that he is a cruel mafia. I am saying all this doesn't not mean i love him or like him.i think its just ...... It's just...att... Attraction.but i felt one thing.

HE IS NOT THAT BAD YN AS U THOUGHT.
Oh he turn the pancake.I went toward him.

"U CAN COOK?"

with my voice he looked toward me

"YEAH! LITTLE BIT. COME LET EAT."

she went and sat on the chair and he served her pancakes. She ate them

"ITS TASTY"

"I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT"

after a sudden though came in his mind and he pick up the fork and pull it to toward her mouth.

"AAAA OPEN UR MOUTH YN"

she thought it awkward but she open her mouth and he put the pancake in her mouth.

"ARE U NOT GONNA GIVE ME URS?"

He said her and she looked into his eyes deeply and after that she picked her fork and pulled it toward his mouth.he immediately opened his mouth widely and ate the pancake while his eyes was looking puppy he was looking like a child who was eating happily there was a big smile in his face.he finished the pancake with a small giggle. Seeing him like that a bit smile spread in her face.she was looking his innocent side for the first time at that time taehyung words came into her mind "he is soft inside"

To be continued🙂🔪

Be active butterflies i feel that something gonna happen between them 💀😶