I EXIST CUZ OF U

Saturday night came and tonight they both was going to the grand party she was happy that she can enjoy a party and gethering but inner her she was sad too that she can't escape cuz she know he will never leave her side and more ever he will give duty to his guard for her.
all the day passed and now it was the time to get ready for the party she already took shower while he was busy taking shower. she opened tha box that she choose from the clothes he bought for her. a dark red fluffy( not so much) frok while her collar bone was properly revelling.jungkook felt it not good but he was ok that he will be with her.while he wear a black tuxedo suit which was perfectly fitted on him making him more handsome.
she was putting on her lipstick and seeing herself in mirror while Jungkook came out from his wardrobe with his shirt buttons open and a tie in his hand.

"YN"

she saw towards him and suddenly turn her face in other side cuz his shirt was opened

"WHY ARE U FEELING SHY? ITS YOUR PROPERTY"

he said with a smirk and stepped toward her and she stepped back and at last her back hit the wall beside the mirror.
he caged her by putting his both hands on wall while her eyes was closed

"OPEN UR BEAUTIFUL EYES ANGEL"

she hesitate first but opened her eyes her face was red like a tomato

his naked perfect body was in front of her eyes

"CAN U BUTTON UP MY SHIRT?"

"Y-YOU C-CAN DO I-IT YOURSELF T-TOO...."

"CANT A WIFE CAN BUTTON UP AND MAKE TIE OF HER HUSBAND?"

he said it while they two was looking at each other

after this she slowly raised her hands toward his shirt button while she was a blushing mess due to uncomfortableness and tension between them.
she buttoned up his first button while he put her hair behind her ears and she closed her eyes and again opened them.later she buttoned up his all shirt then he gave her tie and she saw the tie and then saw him and he nodded slight.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TIE?"

"NO I-I K-KNOW"

she picked the tie and put it around his shirt collar while their eyes met again.

" U ARE SO BEAUTIFUL MY ANGEL. BEAUTIFUL MORE THEN A FLOWER,SHINING MORE THEN A STAR, PURE MORE THEN AN ANGEL, PRETTY MORE THEN A MOON, INNOCENT MORE THEN A CHILD AND CUTE MORE THAN A BABY. I CAN'T STOP TO LOVE U.I CAN'T STOP TO SHOW MY FEELING AND MY LOVE FOR U.U ARE A REASON OF MY EXISTENCE WITHOUT U I AM NOTHING AND WITH U NO ONE CAN FINISH MY EXISTENCE EXCEPT GOD.I WANT TO SHOWER U WITH MY LOVE EVERYDAY. I WANT YOU TO KISS YOU EVERY MORNING BUT I AM WAITING.WAITING FOR UR PERMISSION.WAITING FOR U TO GET COMFORTABLE WITH ME AND I CAN WAIT AS MUCH AS U WANT. I LOVE YOU YN"

he said those words while she broke the eye contact and continue to make his tie.she thought to remain silent but she always got shocked with his words  and with his ways of confession.
she finished making tie but he was still staring her so she spoke

" IT'S DONE JUNGKOOK"

he was still staring but later he realized her words

"OHH I AM SORRY...... UMM I HAVE A REQUEST YN PLZ LISTEN"

"WHAT REQUEST?"

"STAY LIKE THIS PLZ I AM COMING"

saying this he went to wardrobe and took out the necklace he gave her on her wedding night.

"I KNOW I SAID U TO WEAR THAT IN THE DAY WHEN U WILL ACCEPT ME I KNOW ITS NOT THAT DAY BUT CAN U PLZ WEAR IT FOR TONIGHT? IT WILL ME A HAPPY MOMENT FOR ME. CAN U PLZ"

he said and wait for her answer and she just nodded as yes.she didn't find it strange to wear a pendant.

"WAIT LET ME WEAR U THIS......."

he went closer to her while her heart was beating with the speed of light.she can felt his breath on her neck

"ITS DONE"

he saw at her

"U ARE LOOKING TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL MY SWEET HEART LETS GO"

later they went to their car and he started driving towards their destination

TO BE CONTINUED 🥀

IT WAS ROMANTIC RIGHT ??🌚🌚