REGRETION

GUYS LISTEN WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE IN SLOWED REVERB BY JUNGKOOK FOR GOOD ENJOY

remembering all this unknownly a smile formed on his face.he was happy that he got her but the sad fact was that he got her but not her heart. he took her forcefully but he can't win her heart forcefully.and unknownly her crying face came Infront of his eyes when he slapped her and now he was the one who was hating his own existence.he was cursing himself.he was watching his hand with which he slapped her.his hand was shaking and he was crying and then he made a punch of his that hand and start puching on the bench causing it to bleed badly.he injured his hand badly.

"HOW CAN U SLAPPED HER WITH THESE HANDS?U ARE A BASTARD JUNGKOOK WHO RAISED HIS HAND ON HIS OWN LOVE.. HOW CAN U JUNGKOOK HOW CAN U??"

he was shouting those words while hurting his hands and without wasting his time he went to his car to reached to his mension.his car and clothes messed with his blood drops but the only thing he know is one and only his YN
he went to his mension and went straight into his room.the maids and guards were shocked looking at his condition.he opened the door and opened all lights and got a sudden heart attack on seeing YN unconscious figure lying on floor.he went toward her and took her unconscious figure in his arms.he tapped her face many time but no response.

YN!!!!

YN!!!!

YN!!!! PRINCESS!!!

PRINCESS PLZ!!!!

PLZ!!! OPEN UR EYES!!!!!!

SORRY I AM REALLY SORRY ANGEL!!!!

BUT PLZ OPEN UR EYES!!!!!!

he was thinking all worst happening.he shout and called maids

CALL THE DOCTOR!!!!!

SOON!!! CALL THE DOCTOR!!!

HURRY CALL HIM!!!!!

SAID HIM TO COME IN ZERO SECOND HERE!!!!!!!!!

HURRY UP GO !!!!!

I AM SAYING CALL THE DOCTOR!!!!!

GO HURRY UP!!!!!!

....

PLZ YN MY YN PLZ OPEN UR EYES I AM REALLY SORRY ANGEL!!!!!!

DO WHATEVER U WANT TO DO WITH ME BUT PLZ OPEN UR EYES!!!!!!!!!

JUNGKOOK IS SO SORRY!!!!!

PLZ HONEY I AM REALLY SORRY PLZ !!!!!

I AM BAD I KNOW PLZ FORGIVE ME PLZ HONEY PLZ!!!!

he was continously saying those words while tapping her cheeks.he was tooking her into his embrace and hugging her.her shirt got spotted with his blood flowing from his hands.

soon the doctor came after check up he told him the cause

"don't worry Mr JEON she just faint bcuz lack of energy. I think she didn't taking her proper meal and also she is not taking care of her health and more ever I think she is facing some problem that is getting heavy on her mind.the other cause of her condition maybe she is afraid of darkness.i am giving her an injection and giving her some medicine.insure that she will took them properly."

after he took his leave

later he took the first aid kit and put out an ointment and start applying on her hands and feet where he tied the chains.he was carefully doing it like he was handling a glass.later he put davet on both and fell asleep pulling her into his embrace

TO BE CONTINUED. 

Throw a vote

I hope u will like this

Sorry for a short chp

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Tc