HOW DARE U TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE

JUNGKOOK HELP ME"

but my bad they caught me again

He was talking with mr park when he heard her scream.

"JUNGKOOK HELP ME!!!!!!!!"

the sentence end and he ran without thinking twice.he ran while he pull out his gun from his pocket bcuz he was already doubting that might his enemies will follow him and now only one fear was revolving in his mind "YN"."HIS YN"
He was thinking worse that why she scream even when there were guards with her.Due to jungkook, taehyung and jimin also ran toward his direction while mr park followed them too.
The man caught yn while she was struggling to free her self but she got free suddenly.she was not feeling any pressure or force against her. She was shocked and still was on her place freeze like a stone, digesting that what happened right now
Jungkook shoot directly into his head who was holding yn

"HOW DARE U TO TOUCH MY WIFE WITH UR FLITHY HANDS U BASTARD"

He shout while shooting him.Anger was clearly in his face and his eyes were red due to anger he shoot him in a way that yn remain safe.while taehyung shoot the other in their legs so that they can't run and they can caught them to know for whom they work for.she saw the man laying on the floor in pool of blood.she was not gulping that.he killed a man who just only touch her.she was shocked while she was shivering due to fear.jungkook came toward the dead body. He was so angry.he shoot four more bullets on the dead body continously.

"HOW DARE U TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE HOW DARE U TO TOUCH MY PURE SOUL HOW DARE U TO LAID UR FUCKING HANDS ON MY WIFE.NO ONE HAVE RIGHTS TO TOUCH HER EXCEPT ME,EVEN  NO ONE CAN LAY HIS DIRTY EYES ON HER AND IF ANY ONE DO I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL DO THE SAME THING LIKE I DID WITH YOU."

The whole crowd was watching all this.
he shout while he was shooting bulliets in the dead body.he was dead but he was still shooting him while saying those words.sje was shocked to saw all these things.she was so shocked after saying jungkook like this and due to fear she fainted.
He immediately moved to her side and took her into his arms.he patted on her cheek continusly but was not getting any response.

"TOOK HER TO HOSPITAL,I WILL HANDLE WILL HANDLE EVERY THING HERE. DON'T WORRY AND GO. THESE MEN ARE UNDER ME AND I WILL WATCH THEM."

taehyung spoke to jungkook

"FIND OUT WHO ARE THEY AND FOR WHOM THEY WORK FOR? I WILL SEE MY GUARDS LATER.I AM GOING TO TAKE HER FAR FROM ALL THESE FOR SOMEDAY SO PLZ HANDLE BEHIND ME."

jungkook said

"DON'T WORRY JUST GO.ME AND UNCLE WILL HANDLE "

"I AM SORRY TO SPOIL UR PARTY TAEHYUNG"

"ITS NOT THE TIME TALK ABOUT THSE THINGS JUST GO.TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL JUNGKOOK"

"I AM"

he took her into his arms carefully and went toward his car leaving the crowd shocked and watching