STARS ARE STRANGE NA?

after having the tour of mansion she came into her room and lay down on the bed.her mind was thinking about random idea to escape the mansion but she can't do nothing cuz during tour she saw the tight security around the main entrance of mansion and on other way.so she can't be able to sneak out from anywhere she was like a bird who was caged in the cage.
she was thinking about all this when suddenly she realized that many day passed,she didn't went to cemetery to met her parents.she thought to ask Jungkook to took her there so she can met her dead parents. she was sad she had to beg to him and have to ask for his permission to met her parents.later she did her lunch and talked with maid about random stuffs

time skip .....

at night she was watching out side through the balcony of their room she was having a cup of coffee to relieve her stress.she was looking at the stars that was covering the whole dark sky.she was feeling miserable.she was long lost staring the stars that she didn't not realize that Jungkook is already came in the room.he was staring her back figure who was staring the sky full of stars like a lost puppy.he was looking at her with full of lust in his eyes.
a sudden thought came into his mind.he went closer to her and hugged her from back.with this sudden action she got sudden heart attack.she did not know that he was already in the room from a long time.she try to free her self.

" DON'T BE SCARED I WILL DO NOTHING JUST A BACK HUG.PLZ DON'T MOVE AND STAY STILL I SAID U DON'T LOVE ME BUT AT LEAST DON'T REACT IF I HUGG U.I JUST BEGGED FOR A HUG THAT NIGHT PLZ"

he said that and she remembered about his words on her wedding night.she was at least that much secure that he will not hurt her this time it only a hug so she remain calm but inner inside she was not feeling good.

"JUST FOR FEW MIN STAY LIKE THIS WITH ME.IT GIVE ME CALM"

he spoke, his chin was on her shoulder and he was hugging her tight from back insuring that she will not feel uncomfortable.
she was just staring at the sky with a straight face.
the cool breeze of night was hitting on their bodies

"LOOKING AT STARS? WELL IT GIVE A VERY GOOD AND STRANGE FEELING WHEN U LOOK AT A STARY SKY RIGHT??
SOME TIME IT BRING MANY CRUEL MEMORIES OF PAST AND SOMETHING IT BRING MANY MEMORIES OF UR LOST ONE AND SOMETIMES IT BRINGS THE HAPPINESS AND FEELING OF JOY THAT U DON'T WANT TO LOSE.... STAR ARE STRANGE NA?
BUT LOOK HOW MUCH PRETTY THEY LOOK. SOMETIME U WANT TO TOUCH IT CUZ IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL BUT WHEN U REALIZED THAT U CAN'T TOUCH THEM..... HOW IT FEEL? THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL FOR FAR BUT IN REAL THEY ARE JUST HOT STONES THAT SHINE JUST BCUZ OF LIGHT OF SUN. U KNOW YN , I KNOW I AM A BAD PERSON I DID WRONG WITH U. I SEPARATED U FROM UR LOVED ONE I KNOW I DID EVERYTHING WRONG AND I KNOW I AM NOT ABLE TO BE LOVED FROM U.I KNOW U HATE ME AND I DESERVE IT TOO BUT U KNOW WHAT I CAN WAIT. I CAN WAIT EVEN I CAN WAIT TILL MY DEATH BED BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE U.THERE ARE MANY REASONS I WANT TO TELL U WHY I LOVE U AND WHY ITS ONLY U BUT I WILL TELL WHEN THING WILL BE RIGHT.YN LIKE THAT STARS WHO ARE JUST STONE,I AM LIKE THAT STONE WHICH IS BECOMING A STAR SLOWLY LIKE A STAR DUE TO UR LIGHT. I DON'T DESERVE A SOFT HEART LIKE U BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE TO LOSE U.I LOVE YOU"

he said that.he confessed in a good way.there was softness in his voice and calmness in his aura.she was also wondering after his this side she never expect those word from his mouth.she was still in her thought when his grip around her lossen.

"go and take rest I will come after shower"

saying that he went into washroom. she was confused with his action but inner her a small side of heart was wanting him to hug her more and want him to say more to her.inner her a small side want to stop him. inner her small side don't want to leave his side that time.
why?
why she was feeling love and hate for him at same time even it's a small time together with him?
how can she forgot yeonjoun?
no she was not forgetting him she was just feeling two side of her at same time ....

it was 1:00 of night they two was laying on bed (with a distance).
his eyes were closed but he was not sleeping.she thought to spoke to him about her parents.

"J-JUNGKOOK! "

hearing her voice he suddenly opened his eyes

"YES ANGEL"

"I WANT TO ASK FOR SOMETHING "

"ASK AND THE THING WILL BE HERE RIGHT NOW"

"NO ITS SOMETHING THING ELSE"

hearing this he turn his side to herself

"WHAT HAPPEN WHAT U WANT ARE U FACING ANY PROBLEM"

she sat on bed, he did the same

"ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I DIDN'T MET MY PARENTS.I WANT TO GO TO CEMETERY.I AM REALLY MISSING THEM PLZ I PROMISE I WILL NEVER RUN.PLZ I WANT TO MET THEM"

her head was low and her eyes was almost teary

"LET VISIT UR PARENTS TOMORROW BUT I WILL TAKE U MY SELF I HAVE MANY ENEMIES I CAN'T TAKE A RISK TO LOSE U"

He said with a smile

"THANK YOU"

he smiled at her and response in thank

"NOW LETS SLEEP SO U CAN GO TOMORROW"

she nodded and laid back and he did the same
she was happy that he is behaving good and nice and agree to take her.

To be continued 🤧...........