"JUNGKOOK HELP ME"

She listened every word of ms park that how he accepted his punishment and how he himself asked for that.she was shocked to hear all these,he did all this just bcuz he was guilty of his doing that he did with with her.it was making her windered and shocked that he love her that much,he is obsessed with her that mich that he didn't even care about him self.dont know why but a little side of her heart was feeling butterflies.

"BUT UNCLE......"

"I KNOW DEAR IT WAS WITHOUT YOUR WILL BUT U KNOW YN I FIND HIM PERFECT FIR U HE CAN GIVR U ALL HAPPINESS AND THINGS THAT YOU DESERVE YN TRUST ME HE IS A GOOD MAN OF HE WAS NOT THEN HE WILL NEVER ASKED FOR A PUNISHMENT HIMSELF HE DID CUZ HE WAS GUILTY
YN UR DAD WAS MY BEST FRND WE WERE LIKE BROTHERS AND U KNOW AFTER HIS DEATH I MADE MY MIND TO TAKE CARE OF URS.I DONT HAVE A DAUGHTER AND U ARE LIKE MY DAUGHTER.I ALWAYS WANT YOUR GOOD AND YN TO BE HONEST,I REALLY WANT YOU AND JIMIN TO BE TOGETHER.BUT LATER I ALWAYS FELT THAT JIMIN ONLY SAW U AS HIS LITTLE SISTER FROM THE CHILDHOOD.AND WHEN JUNGKOOK SAID THAT HE WANT YOU.YN .......
YN I SAW A DIFFERENT KIND OF SPARK IN HIS EYES......
A SPARK THAT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHEN HE SAW OTHER WOMEN. AFTER HIS MOTHER I SAW HIM FIRST TIME DESIPRATE FOR ANY ONE."

hearing his mother's name her eyes got unknowingly widen.she was desperate to know about her.she saw her painting in the room that day.she noticed that when she asked for his mother the maid suddenly changed the topic.she felt that may be no one know about his mother or father.

"UNCLE CAN I ASK SOMETHING?....
WHO IS JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER? I NEVER HEARED ABOUT HER."

"YN ITS BETTER WHEN JUNGKOOK WILL TELL U HIMSELF"

she want to insist but inner her stoped her that might be he don't want to discuss this

"U KNOW YN UR FATHER ALWAYS TRUST ME AND I CAN'T BROKE THE TRUST OF MY BROTHER.IF HE WAS IN PLACE OF ME HE WILL ALSO CHOOSE HIM CUZ HE CAN MAKE U HAPPY YN. NOW AFTER UR FATHER ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO CHOOSE GOOD FOR YOU.
ALSO YN I KNOW U ARE A GOOD DAUGHTER OF UR FATHER RIGHT?"

"YES I AM APPA"

she often said him appa

"Don't worry appa i will never disappoint you i promise"

"That my daughter.but i am again sorry for all these"

"Don't say that it make me feel sad.u did nothing wrong"

"OK OK LETS SIT SOMEWHERE AND ENJOY"
...........................................................

        [From an unknown place......]

"HMM SO THEY ARE IN PARTY... TOOK HIS WIFE HERE I WANT HIS FUCKING WIFE SO HE WILL COME THERE AND THEN WE SAW HIM DYING AND CRYING FOR HIS PRECIOUS WIFE.JEON JUNGKOOK IT'S TIME TO TAKE MY REVENGE..
(evil laugh)
...........................................................
he again hug her and they went to the place where jungkook jimin and v was sitting.she went and sat with jungkook and he was wondering about that. She sat very close to him by herself. They four was talking worh each other and she was just listening them

"I AM GOING TO LAS VEGAS NEXT WEEK WITH NAMJOON HYUNG."

Jimin spoke after taking a sip of whiskey

"OH I REMEMBER! HOW UR HYUNGS DOING?

"THEY ARE GOOD YOONGI HYUNG IS BUSY IN MAKING HIS ALBUM AND JIN HYUNG IS PREPARING FOR MILITARY."

jimin answered v question

"SO JIN HYUNG IS GOING TO MILITARY ITS NICE"

jungkook spoke after jimin.

They knew each other cuz if jimin but not soo close.