ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I extend my deepest gratitude to those who supported and encouraged me throughout the journey of crafting this novel. I'd like to point out that I only love three women; my lovely mother, my adorable sister and another. Another who swept me off my feet not so long ago. The love for her magnified and propelled the creativity that gave birth to this novel. Thanks to her for inspiring the characters and their enthralling narratives.

I'd also like to point out that I edit most of my works by myself. So, you may have come across some errors. I'm sure you don't mind, do you?

I would also like to express my appreciation to the readers whose anticipation and enthusiasm motivated me to push the boundaries of sensuality and explore the depths of desire within these pages.

Lastly, I acknowledge the writers and creators who paved the way in the genre of erotica, inspiring me to embark on this exhilarating journey of self-expression and exploration.

Thank you all for being a part of this sensual odyssey.

A SECOND PART

This is my first smutbook. For the love of the genre, I intend to dive deeper into this pool. I really hope you enjoyed a whole lot of steam. That was my intention. I know it wasn't a very long read, and that is why I'm promising a second part... soon.

 COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2024 by Michael Njihia

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the authors' imaginations. Any resemblance to actual persons, things, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.