Chapter 11 - Roundabout

Start from the beginning

"...Troublesome-" M87 grunted in a strained tone however before they could recover into the fight, at blinding pace Zeph suddenly dropkicked his way over to M87's dark Gaster Blaster, shattering it completely as M87 was just barely able to slide back to avoid the attack as he released a drop of sweat, but it did not matter as M87 snapped his fingers, summoning a blackhole below Zeph as slowly the latter began to gravitate and be pulled into it.

"...You're magical type and attacks alone are what make you an annoying fight... But hey, in case you don't wanna die..." Zeph said as his eyes then flickered intensely as his Half-Singularity activated, to which with every bit of his effort, he pumped his body furiously, releasing a heinous amount of angelic magic as he was able to slowly but surely outspeed the blackhole's pull, which no doubt was far stronger than that of a natural blackhole at its peak, this very act caught M87 by surprise as they attempted to attack Zeph with a Gaster Blaster.

"...I suggest you look at what's in front of you," Zeph smirked as he pointed at M87, who, upon getting the message was met with a sudden fist to the face by Error, sending the skeleton back by a good distance, but that was not all as Error followed in hot pursuit, latching strings onto M87 and tugging them closer, delivering a fatal elbow strike to their ribcage with the conjoined forces, causing for the black-coated skeleton to spit out blood and dust as they turned around, desperately looking for an escape but the moment they did so they were suddenly whacked across the skull by Ink with his brush.

"Who said you could dip out so soon, buddy?" Ink taunted playfully as M87 gritted his teeth, before suddenly releasing forth a huge wave of magic mixed in with blackhole energy, blowing away Error, Ink, and Zeph, who had just escaped, by a decent amount.

"I've already done what I need to, much appreciation for showing your abilities, it'll be useful intel..." M87 Sans laughed as he summoned another blackhole before him, to which the three 'protectors' tried to rush at him one last time.

"We'll be seeing you very soon," M87 whispered as he absorbed himself into the black hole, which in turn disappeared into nothingness, the black-coated skeleton presumably teleporting elsewhere in the multiverse as the three protectors stopped in their tracks, taking deep breaths as they began to look at each other.

"Well, shit... That was quite the deal," Zeph rolled back his shoulders to stretch them.

"Either way, now that we've scouted out one of them... It's best we keep looking for more, they may gain intel on us but so are we."

"And personally, I think we've got the better resources than what they may have..."

"Eh, either way... You guys know the drill with this."