Chapter 4 - Exploration

Five hours later, when the Omega Timeline's air finally cloaked a cold, blissful wind, anticipation reached its peak...

Out in the void, the space that lacked anything else but the two multiverses... Now with a new third in between as the first cold air of the void turned into a bitter warmness the new multiverse was not only beginning to adjust to the void, but so was the void, and with a high magnitude as it felt like gravity was weighing down on oneself, like boulders etched into the very layers of your back, but not for the individuals that floated amongst the void.

Standing on one large glitchy and darkened Gaster Blaster which hovered gracefully in front of the third multiverse's glowing, neon composition, and everyone was there to view it in its entirety, the team was in a mix of amazement and surprise at the fact it was genuinely real, despite how many times they have accepted it was beforehand, minus Error, irritated he could have died by this thing's birth, Ink who already witnessed it, and Zeph who was rather calm about what could be seen as either an ordeal or a blessing.

"We'll split up in two, and explore this new multiverse's interior, alright?" Zeph asked as he stepped in front of the Gaster Blaster's head, with everyone collectively nodding, as a strange, unnatural wind from an unknown source began to sway by them, blowing their clothes smoothly as Zeph took a deep breath before his magic began to muster up and spread throughout his body in a faint blue aura, his pupils glowing cyan, though it was powerless, and it all relied on his eyes... His soul began to work overtime regardless, activating his Half-Singularity.

And so in what seemed like an instant, Zeph burst away from the Gaster Blaster, leaving a small cyan shockwave from it as he now flew slightly above with a blue trail of angelic magic, changing his trajectory he exploded away again directly into the third multiverse's walls, shortly after, Dust was quick to follow as he summoned a long path made out of a purple barrier, with one foot out he immediately blitzed across it, leaving a trail of purple lightning whilst Horror and Killer followed after him into the third multiverse, boosting themselves with their own magic in unison.

And so only Ink and Error were left, Error snapped his fingers as his Gaster Blaster, supporting both of them, flipped itself over vertically by about 180 degrees, Error and Ink jumping with precise timing as they landed, and were now balancing on its underjaw, it then charged up a tantamount of magic, before releasing it forward, into the void opposite to the third multiverse as with this momentum, the Gaster Blaster propelled itself hastily into the realm's walls with Ink and Error...

THE THIRD MULTIVERSE

For as long as there was, he only felt silence as the whispering winds whooshed past his ears, he felt at peace as he took deep, steady breaths, he felt as though his body was loosening away from his soul, yet it was far from uncomfortable, it was easing, relaxing, as if there were no longer any burdens...

But what made everyone feel real was the fact there were burdens.

Dust opened his eyes, taking a sharp breath as his eyes quickly darted around his surroundings, he saw tons of universes, fields that surpassed his sight's range, as quite early, Dust realized he was falling deeper into the infinite void, and when he looked further around him, Killer and Horror were also by his side, still strangely unconscious as their clothes gracefully swung against the wind like a morning eagle, just like Dust was.

However, there was no longer any time left to be wasted, turning around horizontally, Dust stretched out his hand below himself, summoning a purple, circular barrier to which he landed, albeit a very rough landing as the thud that was made upon impact was relatively loud, to which Dust grunted for an instant as he was quick to get up regardless, however, Horror and Killer fell on their backs as well, they cried out louder than Dust did initially, as the two were forced awake from their 'nap'.