Chapter 11 - Roundabout

"My name is Mono, a pleasure to meet yet another fellow scientist."

"And one with such eagerness to the point of killing their home for the sake of their fruits..."

"...Just as I did..."

"So I believe, as two individuals, scientists that truly pride for their works and themselves, as they rightfully should..."

"How about we become partners along with the other I have joined with as well? We can and will explore the further depths that our world has to offer."

"And soon enough, gain knowledge of all beyond it."

"Though I must heed this warning..."

"Once you accept or decline, there is no turning back."

"But the first of this group chose wisely to join..."

"Remain persistently pathetic, or engage in something interesting for once?"

Somewhere within the first multiverse, where battle was at its peak...

"There's already enough of you dick-riders we've had to deal with!" Error yelled out, dashing back further into the cold space between universes as he summoned two Gaster Blasters which he destructively fired along with one burning string laser from his fingertip in unison at the enemy before him, who at the moment was busy just barely avoiding attacks from Zeph and Ink who shot numerous blasts of magic and ink at them, though some landed, they still seemed completely invulnerable to it nonetheless.

"Is that so? Does the fact you all are patient enough to still fight me mean I'm special then? I'm flattered," M87 Sans commented in a rather smug tone as his black coat swayed against the winds, and upon taking note of Error's charge on him, immediately raised his hand at the two beams, before summoning a blackhole in front of him which completely absorbed the attacks then disappearing.

While M87 was busy, Zeph attempted to send a magic-infused punch towards M87's stomach, which successfully landed, but it only did half the damage Zeph was expecting, yet still leaving a noticeable, bleeding bruise on M87's jaw as they attempted to strike back with a punch as he reeled his fist back.

"Interesting, you just tried to punch a blackhole... Now, do you know what it feels like to be punched by one?" M87 questioned as they put up an amused grin as he then swung his fist at Zeph.

"...Don't have to answer since that won't happen!" Zeph dashed slightly to the side, tapping at M87's fist with his palm just as it came which redirected the latter's momentum, and before them in a sneak attack Ink, who initially hid behind Zeph then sent a devastating ink torpedo strike at M87 with his brush, causing the latter to be sent flying back.

Simultaneously Error swung out a few strings at the black-coated skeleton, entangling them and tying them up as then with all his might Error swung around, building up a large amount of wind as M87 began to feel himself getting dizzy, but regardless they still mustered up the strength to raise out their hand, forming a small black hole on Error's part of the string which was just enough to snip the string and release M87, but with the force built up, M87 flew quite a long way back, before eventually stopping and cushioning himself with a Gaster Blaster of his own to land on.