ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ

Start from the beginning

"What? Why would I do that? Is this some kind of joke? They left the event together, aren't they already engaged to be married?" Carlton muttered in puzzlement. Axel sighed in frustration and gave him a look.

"Carlton, he drugged my sister! He's going to rape her if you don't do something about it!" Axel said urgently, anxiety evident in his voice, catching Carlton completely off guard.

"Carl, if I could, I would have followed them myself, but I can't risk jeopardizing my father's political career!" Axel explained, his voice trembling with anxiousness. Carlton felt his chest tighten at the thought of Elena being in danger. Without a second thought, he sprinted out of the venue, leaving everyone else startled by his sudden departure.

 Without a second thought, he sprinted out of the venue, leaving everyone else startled by his sudden departure

Elena felt as if her world had turned numb, struggling to make sense of her surroundings. Lying on the passenger seat of Jack's Mercedes, she couldn't comprehend where they were headed. Her vision blurred, and she struggled to control her breathing. It was like her body was no longer responding to the commands of her mind.

"Jack...are we...are we close?" Elena murmured, her eyes shutting completely as she succumbed to the effects of the drug Jack had slipped into her drink. Jack smiled with satisfaction at his plan coming out perfectly, driving around the area without straying too far. Eventually, he pulled the car up near an abandoned factory a few miles from the hotel.

His gaze grew intense as he surveyed her still form, his eyes lingering on her serene sleeping face. She appeared stunning and delicate in his eyes, causing him to bite his lip as he shifted his seat back to create some space. Leaning towards Elena, he inhaled her deeply, reveling in the scent of her perfume. With a sigh, he realized he wouldn't have to wait until the wedding to be intimate with her again, knowing she would go to great lengths to avoid him. Nuzzling her cool cheek, he leaned closer to the passenger seat, lost in his own thoughts.

His fingertips traced a dangerous pattern over Elena's bare knees and lower thighs, causing his breath to quicken with each touch of her soft skin. With eager anticipation, he boldly moved his hand upward along her thigh, delving deeper beneath her dress until it vanished entirely.

"Elena.....sweetheart!...I...swear you're so sweet and delicious!" Whispering with exhilaration, he let out short breaths as his fingers ventured up the center of her legs, still beneath her panties, eagerly feeling the fabric. With a swift movement, he positioned himself over her, undoing his belt and revealing his partially aroused manhood.

His eyes filled with sick lust, fixated solely on removing Elena's panties as quickly as possible in the cramped confines of the car. The less-than-ideal setting didn't deter him from his intentions. Hastily, he grasped his manhood and stimulated himself until fully erected. After a moment of exertion, he leaned in close, pressing a deep and passionate kiss to Elena's cheek.

Lost in his own world, Jack focused on adjusting his position for penetration, his eyes closed in ecstasy as he felt Elena's dry pussy swallowing him raw. With each thrust, he gripped her hips tightly to keep her steady against the seat, his loud and excited breaths reverberating throughout the car. Suddenly, to his dismay, he was startled by the abrupt stop of a car, the driver behind the wheel clearly uninvited. As the man got out and rushed towards the passenger side, Jack was taken aback and completely apprehensive about the unfolding situation.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, YOU BASTARD!" Carlton bellowed like a man possessed, pounding on the Mercedes window. Jack hastily zipped up his pants and quickly shifted to the driver's seat.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY CAR?"

"BACK OFF! Back the fuck off!" Jack shouted as he exited his car. Carlton scoffed and swiftly approached, landing a clean punch on Jack's face. Grimacing in pain, Jack stumbled back from the blow.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO HERRRR!"

"What did you do to her?!" Carlton yelled with fury in his eyes upon seeing Elena unconscious and nearly undressed through the driver's open door. Jack tasted blood in his mouth as he tried to regain his senses. Sensing Jack's disorientation, Carlton forcefully shoved him back to the ground.

His focus swiftly shifted to Elena, using the driver's control panel to unlock her door before dashing to her side and opening it. His expression hardened as he took in the scene, his heart wrenching at the sight of the harm inflicted upon her while she was unconscious. Tears gathered in his eyes as he gently traced his fingers along her cheeks.

"It's okay, El! I'll get you home safe, I promise!"

"And I will make him pay for what he did to you, I swear on my life!" Carlton whispered with a choked voice, fighting back the overwhelming urge to break down. Suppressing his emotions, he carefully lifted Elena's legs, his other hand supporting her back, and lifted her out of the car to take her back to safety.

 Suppressing his emotions, he carefully lifted Elena's legs, his other hand supporting her back, and lifted her out of the car to take her back to safety