Part 31 : Heart Shatter

I WASN'T SURE IF I HEARD MY HEART CRACK BUT I WAS SURE IT HAD SHATTERED LIKE THOSE OF A BROKEN MIRROR PIECES.

Sarah's POV

I opened the door and went directly into the hall. There were zero screams.

I saw Rosie on the sofa. I went to her and knelt around her.

"Are you ok?"

"I am... It was hurting slightly a few moments ago but now it's controlled."
Seojoon came and gave me the phone, Yoongi was on call.

"Glad you reached there, Sare... Has her water broke?"

"I don't think so. She feels alright."

"My lab of experiments is far from my house. I guess I should take leave until delivery."

"You definitely should. What if her water has broken for real? I also took time to arrive till home. One of us should always stay at home with her now."

"Yeah, I'll talk to the senior professor... I'll be home in half an hour. Just take care of Rosie."
I hummed and declined the call.

"Shall I heal you?"

"It's a bearable pain. It's alright."

"Please, let me do it."
She sighed and nodded.

"Seojoon. Get me a glass of water."
He nodded and ran to the kitchen.

I kept my hand on her lower belly and closed my eyes. My necklace glowed golden. I opened my eyes after a minute.
"How are you feeling now?"

"Much better."
I smiled. Seojoon passed me the glass and I passed the glass to her. She drank water slowly.

"Nervous?"
She nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do it. And by the time we will know it, we will be having a sweet little baby playing in our arms."
She smiled.

I WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN UN-

"Hello."
I said picking up the call.

"Where are you?"
I reached the balcony as I continued talking to him.

"At home."

"And I came searching for you in the office. But found your seat empty."

"Sorry Jungkook... Rosie needed me so I left early."

"It's alright but I just went for some time to France to manage my business there and you forgot me. You didn't even make a call."

"I'm sorry. We can cover it up."

"We will... But as a friend Sarah, are you sure you're not hiding anything from me... Or maybe it's just a rumour spreading out."

"What rumour?"

"That, you and Mr. Kim are dating."

"Umm... That."
I rubbed my head. He is in love with me and I don't want to hurt hi-

"Must be rumours only. Everyone knows how much Mr. Kim hates women..."

Before I could say he put on his next words.

"By the way, tomorrow is my birthday. And I'm throwing a party at Skywave club. Everyone is coming. Jimin, Jisoo... Going to ask Mr. Kim as well. And you are also coming."

"I will."

"And there is something I need to tell you, before it's too late... I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Jungk-"
He declined the call.

Fuck! The moment I started dating Taehyung, I should have told Jungkook about it.
_________________________________