16

As Phayu lay in his hospital bed, his mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions, he knew that there was something he needed to ask. With a deep breath to steady his nerves, he turned to Pete and Porsche, his voice steady despite the turmoil within.

"Pa, Uncle Porsche," he began, his words tinged with urgency. "I need to see Rain."

Pete and Porsche exchanged a knowing glance, their hearts heavy with understanding. They had seen the depth of Phayu's love for Rain, and they knew that their bond was unbreakable, even in the face of adversity.

Pete placed a comforting hand on Phayu's shoulder, his gaze filled with compassion. "Of course, my boy," he said softly. "We'll arrange for Rain to come see you right away."

With a sense of relief washing over him, Phayu settled back against his pillows, his thoughts consumed by the anticipation of Rain's arrival. He knew that with Rain by his side, he would find the strength to face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that their love would guide them through even the darkest of times.

And as he waited for Rain to arrive, a sense of peace settled over him, his heart filled with hope for the future and the promise of a brighter tomorrow, together with the one he loved more than anything in the world.