"Did I just see you almost trip, LaRusso?" Elena taunted.

"You wish. I could do this all night." Sam replied.

"You sure? Big red, two shots of vodka."

They got the cups handed to them. Elena chugged it with ease as always.

Sam almost tripped but was able to chug it.

Elena was confused and tripped.

"Guess someone couldn't hold their liquor, huh?" Sam teased.

"Yeah, screw you, LaRusso." Elena sprinted inside.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Elena, Hawk and some other cobra's were laughing and drinking. Hawk had his arm around the girl.

"Excuse me." Someone spoke causing everyone to turn their attention to him.

Elena rolled her eyes when she saw Demetri.

"I'd like to make a toast." Demetri announced. "To Eli Moskowitz."

"Fuck." Elena cursed under her breath.

Demetri chuckled. "I'm sorry. Some of you might know him as hawk. But underneath that crazy clown cosplay and whatever type of manic panic he dumps in his hair, he's still good old Eli. My binary brother. Well, he was my binary brother. You know what he is now? A real zero."

"Alright, that's enough, Demetri." Hawk spoke.

"Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you. He's a big softie. Elena would know better than anyone, am I right."

"Keep me out of this, you pussy." She sassed.

"We watched every Harry Potter movie together." Demetri went on with his story. "And he bawled like a baby when Dobby died."

"Alright, if he doesn't shut up, I'm gonna shut him up." Hawk spoke pissed.

"Remember what sensei said about showing mercy." Assface reminded.

"Mercy, my ass." Elena scoffed.

"In the words of Eli's hero, Steve Jobs, 'I've got one more thing.' Have any of you heard of sleep enuresis?"

"Don't." Hawk said.

"That is medical term, of course. In the king's English, its good old-fashioned bed wetting. And Eli here is a pro. My mom even had a special air mattress for sleepovers. And she called it.. 'Eli's waterbed'."

"Screw mercy. You're a corpse!" Hawk stepped closer.

"You're gonna have to go through me." Chris stepped forward.

"Stay out of it traitor." Assface spoke.

"Hey, don't touch him." Robby interfered.

"What you gonna do, man bun?" Elena sassed.

"Guys. Stop. We're friends." Moon tried to convince them.

"Oh, I smell a rumble!" Stingray cheered.

But sirens interrupted the teens.

"Demetri! You got lucky. I'll see you in school!"Hawk grabbed Elena's hand and pulled her out of the house.

They stumbled into Miguel. "Have you guys seen Tory?" He asked.

"No, we haven't. I'll go look for her." Elena said.

"Alright be careful." Hawk received a nod.

Elena ran around the place and finally she saw Tory.

"Tory! I was looking all over for you! There's cops, we gotta go!" She frowned when she saw Tory with tears on her face. "Oh, sweetie. What happened?"

"She kissed him-" she sobbed. "Sam kissed Miguel."

"That bitch. Come on, we gotta go. You can sleep at my place." Tory nodded and they went to her car.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

A/n:
Sorry that this chapter's so short!