DO YOU THINK SHES MAD AT ME?

Start from the beginning

"who's there!?" zane flipped his head around, gathering his notebooks to his chest and folding the papers while doing so.

"zane, just be yourself, dude."

zane scoffed. "oh, it's just a stupid girl.."

i gasped in disbelief. "i am not a stupid girl actually?! for your information, i am in the shadows knights and you aren't! so shove it where it doesn't shine."

he gently placed his notebooks back on the floor.

i sat down next to him which surprisingly spooked him.

"agh! just.. j-just, go away!"

"you know zane, you don't have any friends not because you're a loser. you don't have friends because you're seen as an outcast." i told him with a sharp smile.

"leave me alone! i d-don't need any friends!"

i sighed and got up. "that's your call, zane. see ya." i left him, left him without any word.

if he seriously wanted to be alone then he can.

"f/n, hey. i haven't seen you in quite some time." garroth came from my right.

"oh, hey, garroth! free period?" garroth gently placed his hands into his pockets and tensed is shoulder as if it was cold. "yeah, you?" he asked.

"mhm!"

he removed his hands from his pockets and headed for the bleachers. he walked for a bit before stopping and shifting his head to me.

"care to join me?"

"heha, sure!"

i followed him up the bleachers. he viewed the soccer werewolves that were playing on the field.

"this might be a little forward but would you, would you want to come over?" garroth mumbles.

"come over?" i ask.

"eh, uh. yeah, i don't think my mom would mind another mouth to feed. haha." garroth looked so elegant, his laugh was cute.

"i-i mean.. yeah i'll ask."

what about lucinda's words? shouldn't i hate him? he kissed aphmau.

garroth stared into my eyes, not with lust, not with hatred, but with love. was it genuine love?

he began leaning closer, cupping my cheek with his hand. could he sense that i felt the same. his eyes lowered towards my lips. i sat there, i wasn't going to kiss him. i couldn't bring myself too. he was cute, handsome, smart and everything but he kissed my best friend!

was this seriously happening?

before i could move, garroth swerved to my cheek. he placed a gentle peck on my cheek.

his hand slide down to my neck.

"f/n.."

my back shivered. how can i describe his voice?

it was.. really attractive.

oh my irene.

garroth backs away, finally realizing what he was doing. he noticed his hand and quickly pulled away. "i-im so sorry! i don't know.. eh, i don't know what came over me."

my face became warm.

"you're the first guy to kiss me, ya know? uhh, on my cheek.." i muttered to him.

his eyes became a little wide. "f/n, im terribly sorry. that was very wrong, i should have asked you." he landed his hand on top of mine. his eyes filled with pure innocence.