Ryan slowly started increasing his speed again when he felt her getting close to releasing again but he pulled away again right when she was on the edge. Mae groaned in protest as Ryan smirked at her and licked his fingers clean. Mae stared up at him, her eyes completely clouded with lust. Before she could say anything else, he lifted one of her legs, placed it over his shoulder, and entered her. 

Mae threw her head back and moaned as he continued to thrust into her, slowly but he made sure that every movement mattered. He wasn't done teasing her yet, he wasn't going to give her, her orgasm yet. He wanted to build her up to her breaking point again. Mae begged him to go faster but he ignored her for another couple of minutes before picking up his pace, it didn't take long for Mae to fall over the edge. She couldn't stop the moans from falling from her lips as she fell into orgasmic bliss, Ryan was right waiting made it so much better.

After the haze faded from Mae's eyes she felt Ryan had gone back to his slow pace. 

"Was that good, Darlin'?" Ryan asked and Mae nodded with a wide smile on her lips. 

"Then you better get ready because you're about to give me two more."

xxx

Mae stood next to Monica as they watched the wranglers guide the cattle into the moving trucks

Mae stood next to Monica as they watched the wranglers guide the cattle into the moving trucks. It was getting closer and closer to the time they all would leave and Mae could feel her heart sinking every minute she thought of a year without Ryan. John walked over to the two of them and wrapped an arm around Mae's shoulders. 

"Where are you taking them?" Monica asked the father-daughter duo. 

"We're leasing ground in the panhandle of Texas," John replied. 

"I have some friends there on the Four Sixes, who gave us a discounted price but it's still hitting us hard," Mae told Monica. 

"What's Texas like?" Monica asked. 

"Windy, dry but no brucellosis," John explained. 

"Well, at least they won't be cold in the winter," Monica smiled at them and Mae laughed softly, "It's a different kind of cold." 

"They will be plenty of cold in the winter," John chuckled along with Mae's statement. 

"John, Mae," Monica started after a moment of silence, "I want to thank you two. John, for what you said to me, it helped me more than you know. I leaned on it every day since you said it and every night. And Mae, for being someone that Kayce and I could lean on. You helped so much, especially with Tate," Mae reached out and squeezed Monica's hand. She didn't need to thank her, she would have been there for her sister-in-law no matter what. 

"You know I think sometimes God gives us tragedies so that we can pass on how we survived it to the next generation of sufferers, if that makes any sense. Maybe someday all that knowledge leads to no tragedies at all," John tightened his grip on Mae, his mind immediately flashing to everything his daughters and Monica had gone through.