The girl then ran away from him and went towards her members.

"Fucking Bitch.."

Yungwoo then went to Minwoo who was slowly grieving in pain trying to stop his balls from hurting.

"The fuck happened?" Yungwoo asked as he slowly approached Min.

"Um.. Ball Cramps.."

Yungwoo chuckled..

"Ball cramps? You know what im not even gonna ask.."

Minwoo gave Yungwoo a stare before he went back grieving in pain.

"So what was the orientation about?" Minwoo asked.

"Same shit our manager said, But there will be 2 main events of the night."

"2 main events? How the fuck does that even work?"

"Too tired to explain.. Figure it out yourself dumbass.."

"Of course i know!"

"Why the fuck did you ask then?"

"You know what.. Fuck you!"

"Fuck me then.." Yungwoo chuckled as he sat beside Min..

"We've really grown havent we?" Yungwoo smiled as he looked up at the cieling.

"Your right.. One day we were kids dreaming about this, Now were actually doing it.."

"Was being a total playboy part of your plan?" Yungwoo chuckled.

"Playboy? Thats a bold word.. More like pleasuring the sexual needs of women would be a more pleasent word.." Minwoo chuckled back.

"Your just a playboy, Min.."

"Thats a nice title for me.." Minwoo hopped off and took a peel at the current performing group.

"Do they really like this?" Minwoo looked at the crowd cheering for the boy group..

"Beats me.." Yungwoo also hopped off and looked at the crowd.

"I can also lipsync and dance here.." Minwoo chuckled.

"Dont go hating on them now Min.. Your pride is too high.. And besides were all glorifying the name of music.. So its fine.."

"Yeah Yeah, You're right.."

Minwoo suddenly felt a presence behind him, As he looked it was the short girl again along with her members..

"Its you again.. Creep.." The short girl said in disgust.

Yungwoo chuckled as he saw Minwoo expressions being visibly angry.

"Fuck you say shorty?" Minwoo clenched his fist as a gut on his head snapped.

"Chill down Min.." Yung dragged Minwoo away..

As Minwoo was being dragged away, The little girl put his tounge and laughed at Minwoo.

"Blehh!!"

"Who was that Hanni?" Minji looked back to see the playboy rockstar getting carried away..

"A creep.."

"Woahh.. That was Minwoo!" Haerin had her eyes flashing at her favorite rockstar in the flesh.

"Isnt he from that one popular band?" Hyein asked.

"Yeah! Jeongyok.. But his personality isnt the best.."

Minwoo shouted slurs and threats as he was just angry that he was called a creep and wasnt affected by Minwoo's charm.

"We can obviously tell.." Hanni chuckled as the members also followed.

"Get Ready Newjeans! The stage is yours in 5!" The Backstage Director shouted.

"Ayay!"

Minwoo wasnt in the sights of the girls anymore as he

"That fucking bi-"

"Who was that?"

"The fucking girl who kicked my balls.."

"Kicked you- HAHAHAHA YOUR BALLS.. REALLY?" Yungwoo dragged Minwoo to they're room.

"Shut up..

"HAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT!" Hyuk laughed as he was coughing out smoke from the cigar he was taking.

Han was trying to kept his laughter in as Jaewan couldnt hold it and laughed it out loud..

"THE LEADER.. AHHAHAHA.. HOW DID YOU EVEN... I CANT HOLD MY LAUGHTER ANYMORE BWAHAHAHAH..." Jaewan continued to laugh..

"Was this the first time that happened?" Yungwoo put Minwoo down as he was so furious at the girl..

"Yeah.. Ever.. I know shes an Idol but i also hooked up with different Idols..She's.. Different.. WHICH IS WHY I'LL DESTROY HER.."

"Chill down now leader-nim.." Yungwoo replied as everyone in the room was laughing except for Min..