Chapter 3.

As the the sounds were booming inside the bar, The four has finally returned to they're natural habitat.. Well except for Yunwoo..

"Cmon Yunwoo just have one drink!" Jaewan grabbed a beer and tossed it to Yunwoo while dancing being high.

Yunwoo catched the beer and hesitated at first but then insisted to just drink.

"Fuck it.. One drink wouldnt hurt.."

Yunwoo chugged the beer as Han was trying to hit up on the bartender he liked.

"So.. Um.."

The bartender was listening to Han as she was making drinks for the people who were requesting it.

"Cmon Han.. You cant pull girls like this.." Minwoo whispered as he smoked a stick of cigar as Minwoo came onto eye contact with the bartender to see that it was his highschool sweetheart.

Bibi also made contact with the rockstar as they both looked away after a couple of seconds.

Han didn't notice the two were staring at each other for a couple of seconds because he was just too drawn to Bibi..

Bibi, Was serving cocktails to some men in the bar it was until one of the jacked men decided to slap Bibi's ass. This left Han furious.

"Nice ass who-"

Han punched the guy in the face.

Everyone had they're eyes on the scene now, Minwoo and Jaewan smiled at the scene Han made, While Yunwoo was still drinking with other girls in the bar.. not giving a shit about the responsiblity that Hyuk gave him anymore.

"You fucking.."

The guy stood up and punched Han back as Han backed up from the force of the punch.

Jaewan saw this and decided to punch the guy as his friends also threw hands with Jaewan and Han.

Minwoo was a master at these situations so of course.. He dived in without hesitation.

"HAHAHA!" Minwoo was punching and kicking the guys that was going they're way.

The commotion cause alot of people to cheer for the brawl.

Yunwoo saw his members fighting and being drunk as fuck he joined and smashed the beer on one of the guys' head.

Despite being a popular band, This band was known to be problematic especially they're leader.. Minwoo..

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Minwoo grinned as he threw fists with one of the guys.

They were exchanging punches here and there, Throwing chairs, Glass Bottles and literally anything they see..

They all seeked Destruction..

Minwoo continued throwing fists with the guy before one of the crooks took a gun and pulled it out..

"SHIT."

Minwoo was shot on his chest as he passed out.

"Min-MINWOO!" Han ran up to Minwoo

"Thats Enough.." The police barged in and arrested all of the guys who was involved on the crime including the members of Jeongyok..

It took awhile before the medic arrived and took Kang Minwoo to the emergency room where his condition wasnt near anywhere good..

"Min.. I told you that one day your problematic actions will eventually lead to something like this happening.." Hyuk was stressed out, Worried about Minwoo's condition.

"His going to be fine.." Yongwoo said as the members were covered with bruises also sitting outside the emergency room waiting for the news..

"Its all my fault.." Han was really down although at the beginning of the fight he was happy being himself again, But after the incident it was different..

"Its fine Han.."

Han teared up as he was also stressing out.

Jaewan kept quiet knowing it wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for his carelesness, If he wasnt high maybe he would've stopped the shooter..

The doctor finally went out of the emergency room as he explained that Minwoo was fine but his conditions were not the best to be out yet.

The doctor let the members see Minwoo in the condition, Being in a coma state..

Han was tearing up as he saw they're leader being like this.

Minwoo suddenly woke up.

"What the fuck happened?" Minwoo blinked his eyes seeing the members and their manager being down.

They were all shocked from Minwoo suddenly waking up as they hugged Minwoo.

"Ah shit.. I got shot?" Minwoo looked at his chest.

"Yes dumbass..." Yungwoo smiled.

"That was a fun experience.." Minwoo smiled.

"Shut the fuck up." Hyuk said as he was happy to see Minwoo alive and well.

"Anyways the festival is next week right?" Minwoo asked Hyuk.

"Yeah.. I think im telling boss that were cancelling for the week.."

"Fuck No! Its the festival weve been preparing all month!"

"But your condition.."

"What about it? A hole doesnt mean i cant perform.." Minwoo chuckled.

"Fine.. But if your not ready for the week we're not going!" Hyuk pointed out.

"Sure Sure.."

Minwoo was a man of his word, He did get well in 2 days and was bailed.. And of course he immediatly went to bars again despite the injury.

It was the day of the Festival as Minwoo was sleeping shirtless with a woman he hooked up last night..

He looked at the time on his phone, He saw that Hyuk was calling him as he was late

"Hm?.."

Of course Minwoo did not care, But he suddenly looked at the woman was and it was clear to him..

"It was Bibi.. HOW THE FUCK DID I END UP WITH BIBI?"

"SHIT HANS GOING TO KILL ME"

Minwoo put on his clothes immediatly and left but as he was about to do Bibi grabbed unto him.

"Where are you going?"

"Uhh.. The festival is right around the corner.."

"Oh.."

"Yeah so i have to go.."

"Okay.." Bibi gave Minwoo a kiss as he walked away.

"Shit am i fucked?" Minwoo thought to himself.