Chapter 10

A day has passed since the incident, Minwoo was feeling sore after the punches he endured, He didn't know what to feel whether to be happy that his going on a date with Hanni or sad knowing that Han has grown a grudge against him.

Minwoo got ready for the day as he ate breakfast, took a bath and changed his clothes..

He went to Han's room to have a talk but was saddened to knoq that he had left..

"Han left yesterday since you two.. you know.." Jaewan said as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh.. Do you know where he is?"

"Beats me.." Jaewan then went to watch a game of basketball on TV.

Minwoo opened his phone and called Han but realized he blocked his number.

Yunwoo entered the apartment and said.

"Han's quitting the band.." Yunwoo said as he didn't even try to hide the cigar on his hand, Some smokes were still coming out of his mouth.

"WHAT?" Jaewan jumped out of the couch.

"I'm not gonna blame you Min.. But you fucked up bigtime.." Yunwoo sighed as he threw the cigar on the trash as he sat down in the kitchen and drank a cup of coffee.

"We're on the brink of disbandment because of some sorta girl.. thats crazy.." Jaewan replied as he sat back on the couch.

Minwoo went to his room and see's a text from Hanni.

"Can't wait to see you later!"

Minwoo blushed from Hanni's text and smiled but Minwoo expression were a mix of bitter and sweet.

"Relax we wont be disbanding.." Yunwoo spoke as he kept drinking his cup of coffee.

"How'd you know that?" Jaewan replied.

"I dont know.. But he hasnt really signed the termination yet."

Hyuk entered the apartment as he was feeling nervous to what he was about to say.

"Any news about Han?" Jaewan asked.

"No not yet, But I did have a talk with the boss.."

"What'd he say?"

"He was also stressed about Han leaving, He said maybe i could change his mind.."

"Maybe you can.. But Maybe our very own leader can have that talk with him instead.." Yunwoo spoke.

Minwoo was just standing still infront of Han's room just blankly staring unto the floor.

A few seconds passed before Minwoo let a word out.

"I broke the trust of our very own Maknae.."

"Yeah, But that doesn't mean he doesnt fully trust you.."

Minwoo shook his head and went outside, Went to the streets and bought a pack of cigar.

"Isnt that.. Isnt that Minwoo?" A fan passed by as he gossiped to his friend seeing they're favorite rockstar on the streets.

"Maybe he'll get aggresive if we approach him.." His friend gossiped back.

"Fuck you say?" Minwoo said as he approached the two.

The two was startled and ran away from Minwoo.

"Shit.. Old Habits.." Minwoo banged his head as he continued to smoke.

"Well isn't it, Problematic leader-nim.." Yunwoo looked at his side to see that it was Belle.

"The fuck do you want?" Minwoo smoked.