Chapter 11

"Why the fuck did you punch a fan.." Hyuk was walking back in forth, biting his nail and stressing from the incident that happened a day ago.

"Chillax, I tried to contain myself.." Minwoo kept spinning around with the office chair.

"But you didn't.." Jaewan chuckled as Minwoo also laughed.

"Min.. Can you please be serious for once.." Yunwoo scolded as he stood up from his chair.

"Hey, Hey.. I told you i tried but who likes to be called names in public?"

"No one.. But that didn't give you the right to punch the guy.." Hyuk also scolded.

"I did have the right.."

"You see Min.. This is why Han is leaving, You're just so egoistic about yourself!"

"So i'm the problem?" Minwoo stood up and faced Yunwoo.

"You know what maybe you are!"

"Hey! Hey! Stop it you two, I dont want another fight happening.." Jaewan broke the two apart.

Minwoo was clenching his fists ready to charged as Hyuk put his hands before he could actually do so.

"Before you punch somebody, Just know the consequences to your actions." Hyuk looked at Minwoo straight in the eye.

"TO HELL WITH THIS SHIT!" Minwoo shrugged off Hyuk's grip as Minwoo went outside to freshen his mind away from the problem.

"Just when i thought he was actually becoming a better person.." Yunwoo pushed Jaewan as he went to his room to rest.

"We're close to disbandment arent we?" Jaewan sighed as he grabbed a can of beer in the fridge.

Hyuk looked at the floor as he was thinking about something that the boss told him in they're conversation.

"Are we actually close to disbandment?" Jaewan took a sip of beer.

Hyuk looked at Jaewan as he sighed and shook his head and also tried to find Minwoo.

Minwoo was seen on the balcony just smiling staring at his phone.

But when Hyuk slowly approached Minwoo his smile slowly faded.

"I thought you were smoking.." Hyuk stared at the balcony view as Minwoo did also.

Minwoo just shokt his head a little bit.

"Look i'm gonna tell you something.."

"What?" Minwoo looked at Hyuk.

"I haven't told you this but our boss doesnt like you in the band.."

"W-What?" Minwoo lokt shook.

"Our boss doesnt like you.."

"And you didnt say anything?!" Minwoo started to get angry.

"Of course i defended you.. But after Han told the reason his quitting and the problems you have been causing to the company..Boss decided he wont be kicking you out.."

"Thats a relie-"

"We're disbanding.." Hyuk seriously said.

"Dis-Disbanding?!" Minwoo took a step back.

"Yes.. After our new album and the collaboration releases.. We're done.."

"And you didn't try to defend us?" Minwoo felt betrayed.

"I tried, I really did.. But lets be real our band became the most problematic thing that happened to industry, After we have been cancelled multiple times.."