Chapter 4.

Minwoo arrived at the venue, With his motorcycle.. He entered backstage to see his bandmates chatting..

"Hey Leader Min!" Han smiled and dabbed it up with Minwoo.

Minwoo was being quiet about who he just hooked up with.. Han trusted Minwoo so much, And If he knew.. He wouldve felt heartbroken.

"Where were you?" Hyuk asked.

"Uhh, Home?" Minwoo was obviously lying.

"Home.. You fucking live with us! You obviously went clubbing again.."

"Y-Yeah.."

"So who was the girl you hooked up with this time?" Hyuk chuckled as he smoked a cigar.

"How would i know? I dont give a shit who i fuck.." Minwoo said with a straight face as he sat comfortably on the couch.

Yungwoo entered the room as it seems he was also late from something.

"The fuck? Your late?" Minwoo looked at Yung.

"Its only this time Min.. Cmon Yung we need to have a group talk.." Hyuk said.

"Yeah Yeah but when its me your always mad." Minwoo mumbled out.

Hyuk gave Minwoo a stare before throwing his cigar on him.

Minwoo catched the cigar and threw it to the ground.

"Dont throw it to the master.." Minwoo then slept on the couch.

"Obviously, Our leader Min, Wouldnt be listening so Yung ill be leaving the responsibility to you.."

"Me?"

"Yeah, Whats wrong?"

"Yeah but last time you gave me the responsibility it turned chaotic.."

"Its fine, Everyone breaks character.."

"Right.."

Hyuk was discussing the flow of the event, The exits and The rules.. Obviously Minwoo wasnt listening.

As time passed by, All of the members were getting ready including Minwoo.. Min didn't like his upper waredrobe, It was stiff and hot..

"Im sweating from this shit.." Min tried to get some air by trying to break free from his outfit but Hyuk stopped him.

"If your gonna take it off, take it off later.."

"Fuck you, Manager-nim.." Minwoo raised his middle finger at Hyuk as Hyuk chuckled.

"Whats that gonna do?"

Minwoo just rolled his eyes as all of the performing groups were called for a brief orientation again by the technical directors.

Minwoo just sat at the back, not even lending an ear..

It was until a short girl who seems to also be performing lightly tapped his back.

"Do you mind, If you stand up for a moment please?"

Minwoo nodded as he saw the girl trying to find something on the chair, The girl wad dissapointed to find nothing.

"You can sit down now thank you.."

"Well, I dont want to.."

"Umm Okay?"

"You made me stand up.. So make me sit down.." Minwoo grabbed the girl and pinned her against the wall.

"Get off me.."

"Or?"

"Or this!" The girl kicked Minwoo on the balls, luckily Minwoo kept his voice low so the others wouldnt notice.