Chapter 1

...

"Minwoo!"

"Minwoo!"

Kang Minwoo opens his eyes to see his arm with a girl clinging unto him while on the other arm it was a bottle of beer.

"What time is it?"

"You fucking delinquent of a leader.. Its 10am!" Park Hyuk, The manager of Jeongyok shouted as the woman on Minwoo's arm was startled.

The woman kissed Minwoo and whispered.

"I'm gonna take a bath.."

Minwoo nodded as the woman left to the bathroom, Park Hyuk looks at Minwoo and says..

"You shouldnt be playing with a girl's heart like this Min.. Its not ri-"

"You cant decide for me whats right or wrong.. Besides the bar is only a whore factory.. Whoever goes there should only be expecting a one night stand."

"Your such a fucking playboy, Min.."

"Lets go before the bitch finishes taking a bath.." Minwoo took his jacket and left as Park Hyuk followed.

"How many times have i told you to not have those nights with those kind of women?"

"And how many dozens of "I dont give a shit" have you heard?"

"Your attitude is always the one factor that no one likes Min.."

"Like i said.. I Dont Give A Shit." Minwoo lit up a cigar as they entered the service car.

"You did use protection right?" Hyuk looked at Minwoo.

"Yeah.."

"Good." Hyuk then looked back at the road as he drove off.

"Definetely did not.." Minwoo silently chuckled.

As they were going back to they're agency's building, Minwoo was scrolling through instagram.. Liking different photos of girls, and even sliding in they're dm's.

There were multiple dms in Minwoo's instagram as he chatted all of them at the same time.

Minwoo kept scrolling down on instagram as his attention was brought to a notification.

"I'd beat you up! Dont come near my girlfriend twink."

Minwoo was pissed at the word twink and decided to send an inappropriate comment back at the guy.

"Whats good Lil Dicky? And No! I'd definetely fuck your girlfriend again.."

"Ill kill you.."

"Dont please! Your future "Child" might not have a father!"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Minwoo blocked the guy and closed the Dm, Minwoo felt happy messing with other people's feelings.

"Again!"

"Again!"

Hanni was trying her best to not cry this as her vocal coach scolded her.. They were preparing for the shoot of their new album, But the pressure that was exerted on Hanni once they became popular skyrocketed.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST HIT THAT NOTE!"

Hanni shivered in fear as her other members kept quiet.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST BE TALENTED? IM SO SICK OF THIS!"

"I'm sorry.." Hanni held back her tears.

"Sorry?! IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SAY? THE ONLY NOTE YOU CAN PROBABLY SAY IS "IM SORRY"!"

"I'll do better.."

"You better! NOW DO IT AGAIN!" The producer hit the recording button again, But Hanni's voice only kept trembling..

The vocal coach took a deep inhale before leaving the room.

Hanni cried so badly after the vocal coach left, Minji and Dani ran inside the recording room and comforted her.

"Phammy are you okay?" Danni patted her back as Minji kept trying to calm her down.

"Im trying.. Im doing my best.. But my best never gets me anywhere.."

"Its okay.. We can just try later.. Cmon.."

"Okay.." The three went outside and sat on the couch.

"I'll be taking a break manager-nim.. I'll be back in 30 minutes.." The producer left as Manager nim looked at Hanni.

"Hanni, Its fine.. Dont cry.." The manager said.

"Its not.."

"It is, Your not the only one that gets scolded for this.." Dani said.

"Lets just practice until the producer comes back along with the vocal coach.. Okay?" Hanni nodded at the manager.

"Cheer Up, Princess.."

As Minwoo entered the building they were greeted by the different workers of the company, Park Hyuk was a kind guy in the office so he also greeted them back, Minwoo however..

"Get Out Of My Way, Retard." Minwoo pushed the janitor aside as he slipped down and laughed.

"Womp Womp!"

"Minwoo! I Told you to keep your attitude to yourself!" Park Hyuk scolded Minwoo as he just continued to ignored him.

The Janitor furiously, Punched Minwoo because of the act he commited.

"You Fucking-" Minwoo swang back at the Janitor as he fell down.

"YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT!" Minwoo jumped the Janitor as the bodyguards came to stop Minwoo from continuing.

"Minwoo!" Yong woo, The drummer of the band shouted and ran to Minwoo as he saw the commotion that was happening outside they're band room.

Minwoo was too strong for the bodyguards as he continued to make several attempts to break free and continued to punch the janitor.

"Wtf is happening?" Han Tacho, The Guitarist.. Took a peek

"Yeah! Go Get Him Min!" Jaewon, The Bassist cheered from afar.

The two were broken as the Janitor was escorted out of the building while Minwoo was brought to they're room.

"That was fairly easy.." Minwoo put the ice bag on his chin.

"Fairly easy?" Park Hyuk was stressed out cause of the incident.

"The media team would be going crazy if the incident will be leaked or even worst.. A Law suit.."

Park Hyuk was walking around the room so stressed out as Minwoo took off his shirt and put it over his eyes.

"Im going to sleep.."

"I cant.. Do this.. With You.. Fucking Brat.." Park Hyuk clenched his fists wanting to punch Minwoo.

"Chill down now Manager-nim.." Yong woo said as he was smoking a cigar.

"Cigar?" Han offered a stick to Park.

"No Thanks.. My wife said i should be off that.."

"You have a wife?"Jaewan said.

"Yeah I do.."

"Shouldnt have said that.. Min might steal her from you.." Jaewan chuckled.

"I wouldnt date a old hag.. Jae.." Minwoo laughed.

"Your fucking mouth is just full of shit.." Park Hyuk was furious at this point.

"Lets just calm down now shall we?" Yong woo suggested.

"You better thank that im not at my breaking point.." Park Hyuk pointed out.

"And I dont care.."

Minwoo grinned as he drifted away to sleep.

----------------------------

(RAWRRR)