Chapter 8

As The Air became more fresh and new, The members of Newjeans slowly start to enter greeting the members of Jeongyok along with the Directors.

The band starts to get they're instruments ready, warming the amplifiers up as The Directors were having a conversation with Minwoo and the rest of Newjeans..

Minwoo paid no care to what they said but just acted like it since he didn't want to make a bad name for himself.. In front of her..

Minwoo kept taking glances of Hanni as he tries his best to contain himself, Hanni did notice this and began to blush but tried to act like she saw nothing.

But for Hyuk he knew that something was up.

"Yeah!" Yonwoo started to bang the drums as his warmup routine.

"Whatcha think they chattin out there?" Han prepared his tones.

"Uhh, Vocal shit stuff.." Jaewan replied as he slapped the bass like a pro.

"Look at Min.. Keeps looking at the girl.." Yunwoo said.

"I think thats Hanni.." Han replied.

"Yeah the one who kicked Mins balls.." Jaewan laughed.

"Quiet please.." Jin said through the mic as he heard what they were talking about through the headphones.

Jaewan raised his middle finger infront of Jin.

Hyuk signaled him to put it down since he didnt want to make a bad name for their band.

"Look at Hyuk still trying to give us a reputable name.. Our name is literally lust in korean.." Jaewan chuckled.

"It only fits for Min lmao.. His even looking at that Hanni girl right now.." Yunwoo stared at Minwoo's eyes taking glimpses.

"Fucking playboy man.." Jaewan banged his bass.

"If only we were that hot.. Lmao.." Yunwoo chuckled.

"Oh please we're ten times hotter than our leader.."

"Negative.." Jin said through the microphone as he laughed.

"Fuck you!" Jaewan said.

"Okay, Time to start.." Taewon said as he the first that entered the door was Minji.

Minji greeted all the members as soon followed by Minwoo walking in.

Jaewan was stunned by Minji's beauty and didn't know what to say..

Minji was shaking everyones hand but when it came to Jaewan.. He only kept staring into her eyes..

"Fucking Weirdo man!" Minwoo snapped Jaewan back to reality.

"Oh shit." Jaewan shook his head.

"Okay.. Minji the microphone is there.." Minji nodded as she went towards the microphone with the lyrics written on paper in her hand.

"Ready?" Taewan asked.

"Yeah.."

"Yunwoo take it away please.." Jin said as Yunwoo nodded and began to start the beat.

After the recording session with Minji soon followed Hyein..

"Ahh its the maknae, right?" Yunwoo asked as she shook Hyein's hand.

"Yes.. Pleasure to meet you.." Hyein smiled as Yunwoo smiled back.

After the recording session with Hyein then comes Haerin..

Haerin first shook Minwoo's hand..

"Pleasure to meet you.." Haerin kept shaking Minwoo's hand as Minwoo just laughed it off.

Haerin then shook the hands of the others then began singing her part.

"Woah she can sing.." Yunwoo whispered to Min..

"She can.." Minwoo replied.

After that it was Danielle's turn..

"What the fu-" Yunwoo was visibly blushing from the sight of of a goddess.

Danielle shook everybody's hand and laughed at Yunwoo's reaction when they shooked.

Danielle sang her part then comes Hanni..

"Hello.. Pleasure to be working with you all.." Hanni bowed and shakes everybody's hand.

When Hanni went to shake with Minwoo, She was taken away by Minwoo's looks then snaps back to reality..

They booth shook hands as Minwoo felt something when he shooked Hanni's hand but proceeded to shake it off.

"So uhh, Shall we start?" Minwoo asked.

"Yeah.." Hanni nodded still blushing as she continued to sing.

Minwoo's job was to harmonize with Hanni's voice then comes his solo part..

After Hanni sang her part, Minwoo played his solo pouring out his heart and soul to everything strum he makes.

"Wow.." Hanni was mesmerized by Minwoo's playing skills.

Minwoo ended the song with a nice laugh as the directors kept in the track.

"Good Job.. Didn't expect to end this early, But it was partly my fault for forgetting im with the Korea's best.." Taewon said through the microphone.

"We'll keep the management updated on the track, But that was some nice work today honestly.." Jin added.

The band started to leave the recording room as Minwoo and Hanni were the ones last..

Minwoo put his guitar aside and smiled before looking at Hanni, Then he approached her.

"Nice Job.. You really had a nice voice.." Minwoo commented and smiled.

Hanni blushed from the compliment, She didn't know what to say but after a few seconds she finally responded.

"Yeah.. You Too.. That Solo was sick!" Hanni smiled at Minwoo.

"You guys wanna come? We're grabbing dinner.." Jin said through the speaker.

"Yeah sure.." Minwoo replied.

"Alright we'll wait in the parking area.." Everyone had left the room except for Hanni and Minwoo, As they were the one cleaning up the room.

"Why'd you stay here? I can arrange on my own you know.." Minwoo said as he tied the wires.

"I just wanted to help i guess.." Hanni blushed as she was also cleaning the room.

"You know how dangerous of a person i am right?" Minwoo said as he put the cables aside and looked at Hanni.

"What do you mean?" Hanni tilted her head.

"First i tried flirting with you since im the player that everyone knows.."

"And?"

"I was accused of rape, Didn't you hear?"

"Yeah you were accused.. But you weren't proven guilty right?" Hanni looked at Minwoo waiting for an answer.

"I was proven innocent.."

"If im being honest i did think you were a rapist.. Even after you were proven innocent in the news, But awhile ago it just made me see you as a normal person.."

Minwoo was astonished and touched by Hanni's words..

"Normal?" Minwoo looked at Hanni.

"Yeah.. You were kind to me and even led me here.. If you were truly a rapist you would've done something to me in the elevator or even here, But i can tell you have no intention on doing that.. You're just a playboy that likes to play with girls, I get why assume your a rapist.." Hanni stated.

Minwoo was even more surprised when Hanni said this.

"I guess your right.."

"Lets head down yeah?" Hanni opened the door as Minwoo smiled and followed her.

"Where's the elevator again?" Hanni chuckled in embarrassment.

"Over here.." Minwoo laughed and led her to the elevator.