Chapter 9

A few weeks has passed since Hanni and Minwoo personally met each other, Minwoo did succeed to get Hanni's personal contact, But that doesn't mean she can run away from the idol life to meet up with Minwoo..

Minwoo was at the recording studio just writing a song that he was writing for a woman that he loves.. He didn't know who he was writing it for but he had his mind set on Hanni during the making.

Hyuk knocked on the door before Minwoo let him in.

"You can come.."

Hyuk entered the room to see that Minwoo was up at this hour still in the studio.

"Are you making a solo single?"

"Yeah.."

Hyuk took a peek to see what Minwoo was writing before seeing it was a love song.

"Shit since when did you make those types of songs?" Hyuk chuckled.

"Uhh, It suddenly popped up i guess.." Minwoo replied.

"Anyways have you told Han yet?" Hyuk took a seat on the couch before drinking a sip from his coffee.

"No.. Still kind of don't have the gut to say it.."

"Really? Thats a bummer.."

"Yeah.."

Minwoo's phone then ringed a notification to see it was a message from Hanni.

"Hey, I just got back from the shoot.. Traffic really drove me crazy lmao.." Hanni texted.

Minwoo smiled to see that Hanni was still awake at this hour, He didn't sleep just waiting on Hanni's message.

"Hey Min.." Hyuk snapped Min out of his delusional thoughts.

"Oh whats up?" Minwoo closed his phone.

"Are you hooking up with those girls again?"

"What no.. Actually i stopped recently.."

"Woah.. What.." Hyuk grew suspicion.

"Yeah.. I wanted to take a break from that bullcrap.."

"Well, It looks like that trait has been passed down to Han.."

"What do you mean?"

"He left to go to the bar again.."

"For Bibi right?"

"Yeah, Like every other week" Hyuk stated.

"His really in love man.."

"Of course he is! His Han!"

"Anyways hows the fight for custody of your child?" Minwoo asked as he opened his phone again.

"Dont know what to say.. I dont know if its good or bad.."

Minwoo looked at his phone and replied to Hanni's text.

"You should sleep.. Its late.."

Hanni was finally happy to see that Minwoo replied, Hanni has just been waiting on Minwoo's response.

"Well Yeah.. You too.."

Minwoo wanted to ask Hanni something, He hesitated at first but then just went with it.

"Hey Hanni, Do you wanna grab coffee sometime?"

Hanni was surprised and started to blush on the other side of the phone.

Hanni finally decided to reply..

"Yeah sure.. I'd love that.."

"Great.. How about tommorow are you free?"