𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( lion and the lamb, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
ミ★ ( lion and the lamb, act one ) ★彡

      Hazel thinks she's well and truly done with Stefan Salvatore. He's confused her mind, body and soul with his indecisiveness and it's driven her to write in her journal—something she hasn't done in weeks. She believes if she writes it all down that maybe, just maybe, she can wrap her head around what went wrong. Her therapist would probably wet her pants with joy if she saw this sight since she begs Hazel weekly to write something in her journal. She can't help but admit that she's right; writing in a journal does help, because rather than her thoughts be jumbled up in her mind all day, they've been expelled onto paper. It's all she's been able to think about, and at this point, she would've preferred the nightmares over a constant replay of Stefan shutting her down constantly for trying to get to know him while she figures him out.

     "You're up early." Jenna comments as she finds her niece downstairs at the kitchen island, writing into her journal, "And you're... writing."

     "Haven't slept." Hazel informs her and Jenna sends her a disapproving look before she hands her niece a cereal box, because she's sure she probably hasn't eaten either, "Thanks."

     "What are you writing about in there?" Jenna asks as she makes herself coffee and joining her, sitting right beside her hoping to get a sneak peek.

     "Believe it or not, boy troubles." Hazel chuckles to herself in disbelief as she closes her journal. She can't believe that she's reached this point in her life again where she's writing about a boy and how little she understands him.

     Elena wonders down to the kitchen, "Are you guys aware of what's going on upstairs?" She asks her sister and aunt, pointing with her thumb in the upward direction, trying to ignore the fact that she sees her sister with a journal in hand—she doesn't want to mention it since Jenna already did, and if she did, she doesn't want to discourage her from doing it more.

     "Oh, about Vicki being up there?" Hazel asks and Elena nods, "Yeah, we know about that."

     Elena looks at their aunt, "And you have no objection?"

     "He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." Jenna laughs as she grabs one of her books to write down some final notes before smirking, "Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

     Elena grabs a bowl off the shelf and turns to Jenna with raised eyebrows, "Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." Elena teases as she grabs the box of cereal.

     "You're going out with Logan?" Hazel asks in shock, "I thought he was scum."

     "I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." Jenna answers with a nod and the girls chuckle.