𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( lion and the lamb, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( lion and the lamb, act one ) ★彡

Hazel awakes the next morning with a gasp, another nightmare that had disturbed her sleep causing her to jolt awake. Instead of the usual nightmare of her parents' death or the alters of fire, she dreams of the animal that attacked Coach Tanner in the parking lot of the school, imagining that it was herself as the victim. No amount of prescription medication that she took could ever take those images away. She just couldn't believe that Tanner was dead. Sure, she severely disliked him for his mistreatment and clear favouritism of his students, but, she would never want him dead—especially not with the way he died; an animal having crawled into town and savagely tore him apart. Her encounter with Damon was the last thing on her mind despite how much it bothered her, and honestly, she wants nothing to do with him; and she's heavily contemplating telling Caroline that another one of her boyfriends is a scumbag.

Hazel walks over towards Elena's room and frowns when she notices that she's not by her windowsill like normal, but, she can hear the muffled sounds of banging happening downstairs that she makes the assumption that she's already down there. Hazel's just surprised that she didn't hear her since Elena isn't exactly the quietest when she's getting ready in the mornings.

She walks downstairs and notices that Jenna is sitting at the dining table, watching the news that was broadcasting the report from the night before, "I can confirm that a twelve-foot puma mountain lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently shot and killed. The hunter is in stable condition." Logan Fell stated, an empathetic look on his face as he says, "To repeat, the animal terrorising Mystic Falls has been caught."

"Scum ball." Jenna mutters with a disgusted look on her face, a cup of hot coffee in her hands, "Scum bucket."

"Who are you talking to?" Hazel asks as she joins her aunt on the chair next to her.

"Him." Jenna points to Logan.

Hazel raises an eyebrow, "The news guy?"

Jenna nods her head, "Also known as Logan 'Scum' Fell." She scowls before turning her head to look at her, "Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?"

Elena laughs as she walks over to them and joins them, "Oh, no way. You and him?" She asks and Jenna shamefully nods. Elena looks back at the screen, "He's cute."

Jenna sends a look to her niece, "He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." She says before turning around to look at all the box that Elena had in her hands, "What are you doing with that?"