𝟏 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🥀

We're still in the car, and it's freaking hot. I gaze out of the window, and I look at the view. Trees. Yay, so beautiful. Stefan is complaining about something, again, and Klaus just laughs at him. I've been on the road with Stefan and Klaus for quite a while now, and I have to say I grew to like Klaus. He's not that bad. I mean okay he is the "big bad wolf" and everything, but he's nice. Besides, he hasn't even touched one hair on my head, so we're good. That doesn't mean I'm, justifying, and forgetting the fact that he harmed my friends, and tried to kill them, twice, both attempts failing. But he doesn't know Elena is still alive. I feel bad for lying to him, but I have to, in order to keep Elena save. 

"Why so grumpy love?" Klaus asks, his gaze still on the road. "I'm not grumpy." I quickly defend myself. "You look grumpy." He says. "Well I'm not." I respond and I roll my eyes, to which he laughs. "Told you, grumpy." He says with a grin on his face. "I'm not grumpy Nik, I'm freaking bored because we've been trying to find a stupid pack of wolves for three months now, with no success. And now I'm stuck in the car with the two of you constantly bickering, and it's freaking hot in here." I say annoyed.  I started calling him Nik a while ago, without me even noticing. "You were the one who insisted on coming love." Klaus states, and I just roll my eyes.

"We're here." Klaus says as he stops the car. I open the car door and I quickly get out. "Finally, some fresh air." I complain, to which Klaus just laughs. 

"Do you know what to do?" Klaus asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yes Nik, you've repeated it like a thousand times, I think I get it now." I say to which Stefan laughs and Nik rolls his eyes.

I enter the bar and I see Ray Sutton sitting at the bar, with a drink. I walk over to him, and I take a seat at the chair next to him. He looks at me from the top to the bottom. 

"Hello there." He says and I need to suppress a eye roll.

"Hey." I say with a forced smile.

"Can I buy you a drink darling?" He asks, ew. Klaus puts a hand on his shoulder and he quickly turns around.

"Ray Sutton we've been looking everywhere for you." Klaus says with a smirk on his face. "What, how do you know my name?" He asks panicked.

"After a lot of visiting places, and interrogating people, we were led to you." Klaus says with a grin. 

Ray tries and run, but Stefan quickly appears in front of him. "Hello there." Stefan says with a smirk. "Vampires." Ray realizes.

"My friend here, is indeed a vampire. The lovely lady next to you on the other hand, is a very special witch. And I'm a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, got some wolf." Klaus says with an even bigger smirk than before, if that's even possible.

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 | 𝐊𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें