Chapter 14 - "How to deal with your biker competitors ?"

After delivering the prescription for narcotics to the Madrazzos and returning to the workshop, Hans goes to the service desk and chooses to make the "Lost" contract.

When he selects him to do so, Sessanta informs him about the history of The Lost MC, revealing that its members are heavily involved in methamphetamine trafficking and also informs him that KDJ has been expanding outside of Los Santos, with the Lost MC being your competitor

A rival of the Lost MC associated with Trevor Phillips enters into a contract for all of the Motoclube's meth labs scattered across southern San Andreas to be destroyed and that if he finds any packages of meth in the labs, they are ordered to be stolen and brought to him.

To do this, Sessanta tells Hans that he will need the location of the Lost MC's meth labs and will use his explosives to destroy the meth labs.

After that, she sends him a message informing him that the rival named Chef had left a tip about the whereabouts of some Lost MC members along with a Lost Slamvan.

This vehicle contains Lost MC clothing that can be used to infiltrate the Motoclube headquarters without arousing suspicion.

Upon finding the Slamvan, Hans kills the bikers, takes the suits that were inside the vehicle and heads to the headquarters.

Once inside, he needed to look for the explosives (which were upstairs next to a bar) and the file containing the location of the laboratories (which was in a safe located underground).

From then on, after he got what he wanted in place, Hans just had to leave and was able to deliver the equipment back to the workshop without raising any suspicions.

Afterwards, Sessanta informs him that he needs to observe an agreement the Lost MC has with a dock foreman on Elysian Isle to find out how the Lost MC is distributing his meth.

He then heads there and once he arrives at the location of the agreement at the Pacific Allied Shipyard, he approaches it on foot stealthily while waiting for the Lost MC to arrive.

From then on, after observing the agreement, Hans needed to follow the foreman carrying the load list until he stopped in an isolated area.

When his target was alone, he killed him by firing a pistol with a silencer and was immediately instructed to take a photo of the aforementioned cargo list and send it to Sessanta.

Afterwards, Sessanta reveals that the meth is being shipped from Stab City via RON fuel tankers,

She then tells him that he will need a truck cab to transport the tanker and instructs him to look for anything nearby.

After walking for a while, Hans finds a Phantom Wedge truck in the dock parking lot and steals it.

Then, all he had to do was deliver it to the Harmony Truck Stop to store the vehicle and thus finish the preparations for the coup against The Lost MC

With everything ready, Sessanta instructs Hans to destroy four of the Lost MC's meth labs before stealing their supply of meth from Stab City and delivering it to the Chef

She sends the location of the meth labs which were respectively located in: El Burro Heights, East Vinewood, Gran Senora Desert and the Redwood Trail of Lights

Every meth lab would certainly have a strong presence of Lost MC members outside of them.

Because of this, Hans needed to eliminate all of the gang members before entering the meth lab.

However, when he arrived at the first laboratory there was only a single member of the Lost MC and he killed him.

After killing the only biker present in the place, Hans plants the bomb in a control panel and quickly escapes from there.

After leaving the first meth lab, Hans needed to get into his vehicle to proceed to the next meth lab, and so on.

Upon destroying the final meth lab, he is instructed to drive to the Harmony Truck Stop, where the truck is hidden and once the vehicle was acquired, drove to Stab City.

When he arrives in Stab City, he had to search nearby for a RON fuel tank where the meth will be transported.

Hans exchanges fire at the Lost MC bikers and after killing everyone, he manages to hook up the fuel tank to the truck and quickly gets out of there.

From there, he is instructed to lose any pursuing members of the Lost MC and deliver them to Chef at a delivery point that was located at the RON gas station on Route 68.

As soon as Hans arrives at the delivery location he meets with Chef, they talk a little and Chef then gives the payment of $205,000.00
.
.
.
(To be continued)

(Vote, comment, share the story if you liked it and if you want more chapters of this story)