Never poke a sleeping dragon

Start from the beginning

Becky smirked and followed the older one to her room.

When the Thai-British hugged the brunette from her back, the woman growled:

__ Don’t touch me!

Taken aback, the 27-year-old turned around to face her lover.

__ Babe, what’s the problem?

Freen crossed her arms but smiled sweetly:

__ Problem? No no. Everything is perfect. I just think you should go find your new friend Camille. She is so pretty, isn’t she? Go give her what she wants. Since you already gave so much in such a short time.

The shorter one bit her lip to hold her smile.

“Oh, God! She is so cute! How can she be so cute and scary at the same time?” __ Becky thought before choosing her words carefully.

__ Who? Ah, the producer? She is a fan, teerak. I was just being playful. The usual fan service.

Glaring at the stunning female, Freen mumbled:

__ Your fan service is topnotch. No one is doing like you. Maybe I should improve mine.

Changing her facial expression, the 27-year-old raised her eyebrow.

__ Ah, but your fans never knew boundaries. They all wanted you for real. Maybe you shouldn’t play with them like that.

__ I don’t know, Bec. You may be mixing my fans with yours. Anyway, girlfreens know they will never have me a certain way.

Pouting, the younger one responded:

__ Mine won’t have me either. They aren’t dumb.

__ Hm. __ Freen scoffed and stood in front of the mirror while combing her hair.

Becky got closer and sniffed her nape before kissing her shoulders.

__ You seem tense, P’Fin. I could help you.

Staring at the shorter one through the mirror, the dark-haired one declared:

__ Tonight, you’re not allowed to touch me. Do you get it, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong?

Surprised, the brown-haired one asked:

__ Please, teerak. I didn’t flirt with that woman for real. Don’t be upset.

The older one finished combing her hair and turned around, glaring at her partner.

__ You didn’t put her in her place either. So now, you deserve to be punished.

Becky felt her legs shaking a little bit.

Not out of fear, but excitement.

The younger one could sense the brunette was ready to teach her a lesson.

__ And how will you punish me, babe?__ Her voice sounded extra feminine.

Raising her chin, Freen responded:

__ I know how much you love eating pussy. You won’t get it tonight. Actually, you’re gonna be my little bitch. I’m gonna peg you.

The 27-year-old felt her sex getting wet just by the tone of her partner’s voice.

__ P’Fiin.. Nong Becky never had anal sex. Have mercy, okay?

Freen smirked and questioned:

__ Will you give me your ass or not? The concept of mercy is different for each person.

Becky gulped and asked:

__ Can you go lighter? I don’t deal well with pain.

__ I’m gonna make you wet the bed. And the reason won’t be pain. __ The 32-year-old grabbed the girl’s jaw and bit her lips.