A lily between a rose and a tulip

Freen called Maggie and asked her to take Lily home.

Since everybody was worried, Bob and Rawee joined the woman and the child.

Becky was in the living room and her former co-star waited for the little girl on the porch.

The 5-year-old ran to her mother and hugged her affectionately.

__ Mummy, are you feeling alright? You seem ill.

The adults shared a look of concern, but the former actress shook her head and smiled.

__ I'm fine, penguin. Come sit with me. I've gotta tell you something.

__ Yes, Mummy. __ That cute voice with such a strong British accent made Becky smile.

Bob announced he would check something at Freen's atelier and Maggie offered to Rawee the greenhouse.

Pulling the little girl to her lap, Freen asked:

__ Remember when Mummy told you about the ways people get their children? And that we don't share the same DNA?

__ Uhum. But Lily was always your dream. You wanted to be my Mummy before I was even a seed.__ The five-year-old beamed.

Rubbing her daughter's cheeks, the 31-year-old struggled not to cry.

__ That's right. Anyway, Mummy made a mistake. Well, more like a poor decision. I had a friend. She was important to me. But I didn't tell her I'd like to use her seed. Aunt Nam asked for the seed as if it was for her. I never told the seed's original owner about your existence. I'm sorry I didn't tell you more either.

Lily wrapped her arms around the adult's neck and placed a peck on her face.

__ It's ok, Mummy. People make mistakes.

Freen grinned and held her child tight.

__ Would you talk to her? She is in the living room. Her name is Becky. She is Rawee's daughter.

The 5-year-old nodded in agreement and the brunette kissed her girl's forehead.

Both stood up and walked toward the entrance.

The Thai-British felt her heart skipping a beat the second the only person she fell in love with crossed the door holding hands with her miniature.

"Oh, my God! She is just like me. But her aura and personality are like Freen's. We do have a daughter..."

Lily stepped closer and greeted the visitor:

__ Hi, Becky. I'm Lily. Welcome to our house.

Feeling her mouth dry, the actress smiled and caressed the child's hair.

__ Hi Lily. Thank you. And nice to meet you.

__ I'll leave you two alone. Would you like something to drink? We don't have milk tea. But coffee, water, tea, orange juice?__ The brunette offered.

Becky looked at her former co-star in panic:

__ You can stay.

Freen patted the gorgeous female's back and murmured in her ear:

__ Lily may be only 5, but she doesn't bite. Relax and be yourself. Except for that disgusting side you showed me during our talk. Delete that for your own good.

Becky exhaled and watched the charming brunette walking away.

__ Were you and Mummy girlfriends?__ The little one stared at the adult with bright and focused eyes.

Stepping back, the actress held her heart and widened her eyes:

__ No. Why do you ask?

Lily sat on the couch and shrugged: