Part 10

The whole ride was silent once again . After a couple of minutes later they dropped Victoria home and drove off to their own company . She opened a the entrance door with the spare key always lying in her purse . As she entered , she was greeted by some maids and Mrs. Haruto coming towards her with a  bright smile on face while wiping her hands on the apron which was wrapped around her waist . 

" Welcome home ( she hugged her ) how are you feeling now ? " 

" I--"

" Sit here ( she made her sit on the couch ) drink this glass water " 

" I don't wann--" 

" I'm not asking for your permission " Then she made her drink the glass of water ." You know you made the right decision by coming home instead of continuing    with your busy schedule . Where is sir and ma'am ? " 

" They went to their company "

" Alright then tell me what will you eat and don't even try to say no I know that you're starving " 

" Just heat my breakfast nothing else " 

Victoria got up and went upstairs as Mrs. Haruto started to heat her food . She went to Washroom to wash her face when felt as if something just moved from it's place .

" Leave it " She started washing her hands when the glass cup placed on the top of the sink fell on it's own and shattered into pieces . A small scream escape her mouth when tiny little piece of glass hit her right elbow making it bleed a little and groan in pain .  She stared at her self in the mirror just to find her nose also bleeding 

" Would you li-- what is happening in here ? " Mrs. Haruto entered her room 

" How did the glass break ? " 

" I-I-- it broke on it's own I  swear I didn't do anything I--"

" Oh gosh!!! Your elbow and nose both are bleeding and why are you even standing there ? Come !! ( she gently held her and made her sit on the bed ) Wait here I'll get the kit .And wipe this blood with this tissue in the meanwhile . 

She brought the first aid kit and kept it beside her while bending down to her level carefully taking out the piece of glass stuck in her elbow . She closed her eyes with force while looking away knowing for sure it will hurt but to her surprise it didn't even hurt a bit . She open her eyes that fell on Mrs. Haruto who still is struggling with the glass piece . 

"Is it hurting a lot ?" 

"No ..not even a bit "

"Well then this one is sure gonna hurt " she said as she pulled the piece of glass at once with her all force but it still didn't cause any pain to Victoria . She then started to apply the ointment on  her wound , that thing surely made her hissed in pain . 

" See dear I don't know how much time do I have in this world but since you're 20 something now "

"24" 

"Yeah whatever , you have to be careful I won't be here  always and what will you do after marriage huh ?" 

"Please now you don't start "

"Fine I won't start but do take care of yourself hmm? And after marriage by chance you can't take care of yourself then ask your husband if also doesn't then hurt your self on purpose "

"Why?"

"Because then your husband will start paying attention and taking care of you "

"And how are you sure ?"

"Who can deny to help this beautiful creature? ( caressed her cheeks ) anyway would you like your breakfast here or downstairs only ?" 

"I'll come downstairs only I don't wanna disturb you "