Part 5

Victoria followed the lady inside but something caught her attention preventing her from moving any further .

Lady : "by the way wha— ohh that , that's just graveyard nothing else" ( she said while smiling)

Victoria : " in the middle of the forest ?" 

Lady :" I know child it's weird , but I can't do anything , and  Come inside na !" 

She once again follow the lady inside . 

Lady :" come take a seat ! Here have this apple pie , I just baked it . Taste it and tell me how is it " ( Victoria took a bite ) delicious isn't it ?" 

Victoria:" hmm" ( she nodded) 

Lady :" help yourself, and don't worry treat this place like your home only . Anyways I was asking what's your name ?"

Victoria:" I'm Victoria, Victoria Thompson  "

Lady :" such a beautiful name . Myself Stella Williams , but you can call me ms. Stella only "

Victoria:" so ms. Stella do you live alone or with someone else as well ?" 

Ms. Stella :" well ...... we all used to live together happily, in a joint family every weekend having a family movie night , everything was going good but suddenly somehow everything just took a turn . Now let me just say that we all still live together but still different "

Hearing her words Victoria raised one eyebrow looking at her with confusion 

Ms. Stella : * laughed * " it's okay I know you can't understand whatever I'm saying but with time you'll understand ........ so , why did you come to this forest , I mean I don't see tourist usually or you can say this forest is a secret " 

 Victoria:" actually I'm a psychiatrist and there is a case which is related to this forest it's like my patient is hiding somewhere in this forest and I have to find him first " 

Ms. Stella:" wow never heard of a any kind of thing like that in my 70 years of life "

 Victoria:" I know right , but guess what I don't know where to go from here  and I also have to reach my home on time because tomorrow there is a interview which I have to attend ." 

Ms. Stella :" aww it's all right everything will be fine if you will believe in god . And one more thing don't stay out for late there are spirits roaming around in the forest because no matter how beautiful a thing is at night everything becomes scary "

Victoria:" do spirits only come out at night ?"

Ms. Stella:" not necessary. ( she takes Victoria's hand In hers ) There are some spirits also which come out in light to lead a person who is stuck to find the right path  a beep sound came from the kitchen ) looks like the cake is readyyy wait a minute I'll bring it " ( she smiled and left from there ) 

Victoria's p.o.v - 

I don't get it When she took my hand in hers , why was her hand so cold ? I mean I understand some people have cold hands but hers , it was more than cold . And this place is freaking warm man!! Anyways I'll just ignore it . So , this place isn't that bad as i was expecting  she is much nicer and kind than I thought. I wish if young people would also have been kind * sighs* now don't think about it cause you can't change the truth , I wonder when I'm going to back home . It's a very long drive and I don't have that much time I think .

( she was thinking random things in her head while a attention was again caught by a book on the book shelf ) 

What kind of book is that ? Should I go check it ? Well I'm sure ms. Stella wouldn't say anything for this little matter . I got up went to the bookshelf while ms. Stella was till in the kitchen I don't know what's taking her so long ,maybe she is frosting the cake or something all though she doesn't have to do all that but she'll never listen to me . She is really making me think of Mrs. Haruto . I grabbed the book and wipe the dust using my hands , as I opened it I saw something I don't usually see in books . It had some symbols and random letters which I don't understand were written . Every one of two page had a weird drawing like a drawing of a demon or something . I keep flipping the pages over and over again having a feeling I'll find something and that's when I found something finally written in English On a page  - 

' you came till here , I'm impressed   

Lead me to light , I'll lead you somewhere else 

Don't be scared of the dark , just come in 

I'll be waiting for you before the clock hits twelve' 

What is this ? Never mind. I the flip to the next page and saw another thing written in English -

'It's not a joke , but real 

Get out from this house , turn to your right 

Run as far as you can

Until you see a strange sign 

Don't get late as I mentioned above 

I don't like dark 

Save me before I leave this world forever '

 Man!! What in the world are these and why are they even written ? 

End of Victoria's p.o.v 

Ms. Stella :" that's an old book or you can say the book written in ancient times ( she said while bringing the cake along with her which was obviously frosted) sorry about the cake I was decorating it ( she smiled ) do you perhaps understand the language of the book ?" 

Victoria:" no I don't but do you have an any idea about this English note in this ancient book ?" 

Ms. Stella :" which English note ? Let me see " 

She handed her the page where the note was . 

Ms. Stella :" where is it written ? I only see a blank page " 

Victoria:" it's written h— ( she froze at her spot seeing the page was actually blank ) it w-was written j-j-just now-w , I -I just saw it and read it a-also  ( before ms. Stella could speak any further she again spoke ) 8:10 pm ?? I -I need to go "

Ms. Stella :" but where ? It's already late I think you should stay for the night " 

Victoria:" no. No I need to go and thank you ms. Stella for everything ( she hugged her ) I will surely visit you again 

Ms. Stella:" bu—" ( before she could say anything Victoria grabbed her bag and left from there ) 

Victoria went outside the house and started remembering what that note said 

Victoria:" get out from the house turn to your right ( she turned towards her right) run as far as you can until you see a strange sign , I don't care what this thing leads me to I JUST WANT TO FIGURE THIS DAMN THING OUT !!" ( she started running towards that direction , it was already late she doesn't know till where will she run , she has already lost her way , she just want this thing to be over with )

To be continued............