Part 3

She went back home with those files . As she entered she didn't saw her parents and that's like a daily routine for her . Her parents  are wealthy business owners . Always busy in their work . From her childhood till now it's pretty obvious that for her parents their business comes first . Only person she saw in the house was Mrs. Haruto, her caretaker since her childhood she is with her . She is a very nice and hardworking woman . :) 

Victoria's P.O.V : 

Even though I knew why parents were not home I still asked her 

" did mom and dad left for work ?" 

Mrs. Haruto : " yes they left few minutes before only " 

" oh ok "  I was going to my room but stopped when Mrs . Haruto asked me something 

Mrs. Haruto :"  are you alright child ?" ( she asked being concerned) 

" yes yes don't worry I'm fine "  with that I went upstairs in my room 

I closed the door of the room  , being seated on my chair I took out the files from my bag and taking a look at them again

" this case seems interesting but why do I have a strange feeling ? ...... was dr. Derrick correct ? I mean it seems like I can get my answer through this . Should I Give this a try ? But I'm not not a detective or something and the main information is still pending. Where the hell did he lived before turning 20 ? 

I took my laptop out and started searching ,going through different sites . Everywhere it had the same story which dr. Derrick told me . I kept searching without looking at the time . Finally I found it ! 

" YAHHH GOT IT !! 'Florida forest' in the Middle East ? Never heard of this forest before . Let me take a look at the images below . (That was it !! I was amazed by its beauty ) 

"So you mean this beautiful looking  forest which I'm already amazed to see has a dark secret hidden in it ? Well besides this case I would love to visit once but 5 hours ? Today I won't be able to go but tomorrow when should I leave ? Hmmmm ..... in the afternoon maybe ? Cause  I still don't know that exact location of this person called Asher  and I indeed want to explore this forest BUT WAIT ! am I taking the right decision?? Yes! My hearts says so  .

I finally looked at the time it showed 3:20 pm 

" EXCUSE ME ! Since when am I doing this that I didn't check the time " I went downstairs and saw Mrs . Haruto doing her work 

" is lunch ready " I asked 

Mrs. Haruto  " Yes dear ! I called you many times but you didn't answer I thought you were sleeping so I didn't disturb you . Come have your lunch " 

She said while arranging only one plate on the table 

" why one plate ? "

Mrs. Haruto :"  actually your parents told they won't be here because of so- 

"Some  work? If that's the reason no need to say it I already know it " 

I sat down as she stared serving me 

" I can do this by myself "

Mrs. Haruto :"  I know that dear but it's my job " 

" you're doing your job all day take rest now . Have you eaten yet ?" 

Mrs. Haruto :  " yes I have eaten " 

With that she started arranging some glasses  . I started having my lunch while my thoughts were still filled with the case . I even forgot about my marriage thing . 

End of Victoria's P.O.V 

Time skips -  Next Day 

Victoria woke up early before 8 so she can go to the hospital to meet dr. Derrick and give her leave application to the department as she will be busy in the case . She had her breakfast and left while her parents were getting ready . She didn't say goodbye to her parents before leaving because she doesn't care about someone who doesn't care about her either. Her parents usually also leave work before meeting her . While leaving if they see her then they say goodbye, same for Victoria.

At the hospital: 

Dr. Derrick: "  so what's your answer ? " 

 Victoria:" I'm approving this case " 

Dr. Derrick: " as I said you wouldn't disappoint me " ( smiled ) 

Victoria: " hmm " ( she also smiled but her smile was fake ) 

Dr. Derrick: " but how will  you solve this ? " 

Victoria:" it's my case now dr. Derrick you don't need to worry about that " 

Then she left from there leaving him dumbfounded. She went to car to go the department when she saw dr. Jason 

Dr. Jason :"  hey dr. Victoria how is it going ? "

Victoria:" oh hi dr. Jason everything is good on my side . And your side ? "

Dr. Jason :" all good . I was just going to the department for some work " 

Victoria:" wait you're going to the department? Will you do me a favour ?" 

Dr. Jason " sure " 

Victoria: "  give my leave application letter in the department " ( she said while handing the letter ) 

Dr. Jason :" okay but why leave application " 

Victoria:" I have some work ". 

Dr. Jason : " okay then ." 

He then left  from there as Victoria also went back home 

Victoria:" thank god I met dr. Jason at the right moment.  I saved a lot of time instead of going to the department , submitting my letter then coming back , so much work . Also I have to leave today for the case . Hope everything goes well .

To be continued..........