I closed the door when he was gone and saw my mom smiling a lot at me. What? What did I do?

"I told you food always work things out. He's a nice man, don't worry, first days are always rough, you'll get used to it."Mom said as I went to hug her.

"Thanks mom, you are so right, he' been really nice to me the whole day"I said and she smiled proudly.

"I am so proud of you baby girl. You're doing great, you look tired , why don't you go change and go to bed?"Mom said and I nodded . I wasnt even hungry for dinner, I just wanted to sleep, it was a long day.

"Good night mom, I love you"I said kissing her cheeks before climbing to my room. I changed quickly into some pink comfortabe pyjamas and got into my comfortable blankets and fell in a deep sleep.

I really hope Mr Styles will continue to be nice tomorrow as well.

The next day morning, I called Tara as usual after I woke up, brushing teeth. I told her about the whole day that means Harry touching me and also him taking me out and becoming nice all of a sudden, she seemed pretty shocked to hear about my pervert boss who suddently became sweet just like that, or probably not so shocked.

"Woah woah, he was touching you before and the next second he's acting so nice to you?"Tara asked me and I nodded evem if she couldnt see me.

"Yes, Im still in shock about it but I hope he still keeps his hands to himself"I said and she hummed.

"Yeah me too, but maybe he's acting, pervs don't change by the minute. Be careful Melly Mel"Tara warned me and I was confused, what did she mean by that? I was pretty sure Harry was serious when he said he will maintain distance and let me have my space as well as staying professional. He couldn't be acting right? Didn't look like it!

"What do you mean? He was serious when he promised to keep his hands to himself and he said I was different compared to his previous assistants"I said.

"You know how you're different right? Because you dont let him touch or fuck you like they did. I searched about Mr Styles, he's a womaniser and he always gets what he wants and if he doesnt get it he would do anything in his power to get it. I wish I am wrong when I say that he thinks you are a challenge that he is gladly taking. Look if he is nice, very good but still don't open up too much and dont give in to him, maintain some distance , stay professional. Be strong Melly Mel"Tara said and her words of wisdom sent me shivers all over my body, I wished she was wrong about my boss trying to get me to sleep with him. I liked this new side of Harry and I wish this was the real one. Was it?

"Yeah I will, thanks Tara , dont worry its not some hot CEO that gonna change me. I wont let him ."I said and I heared her giggling a little.

"That's my sister. Heyyy its time for you to get ready. Take care of yourself, be careful. Love you and your mom"Tara said and I smiled.

"Love you Tara thanks for sticking up for me"I said and ended the call before going to my bathroom to have a nice shower. When I was done, I wore a nice yellow short dress with a white jacket and some wedges.

I went downstairs and Mom made some bacon and eggs for breakfast today, I ate fast, drank my orange juice, kissed mom goodbye and drove my car to work.

He won't touch me.

He won't touch me.

He won't touch me.

He's professional and so was I.

Nothing to worry about. Just do your work. I was saying all this in my head making myself clear that I had to do only my work and to stay focused. As usual when I reached the elevator, I swiped my keycard and it opened, I was lucky today being alone in the elevator, no Niall, no Zayn, no Harry, noone. I wondered how these three knew each other, I didnt know Zayn but Niall seemed to know a lot about Harry when he said he had his own reasons to either be harsh or a perv to me, whatever. Let's not think about it.