Twenty seven

Chapter Twenty six.

His all perfect life started to take a new turn, he himself doesn't know what exactly the future holds.

When his parents died in a car crash, leaving him at the mercy of the orphanage home.
He was just eight then.

Orphans in orphanage care are claimed to receive optimum care and comfort,  and expenses sponsored by government and other kindhearted people.
But do children really have that comfort there?

No place surely can ever be like home.
But should that means it should be worst than home?

Ace orphanage and care.
That was where he stayed for a short time before he fled.
Yes, he had to .

That place was one of his worst nightmares.
Children in Ace care are always traumatized all of their stay.
Scanty food, abuse, fear of getting in trouble, sleepless night, lack of freedom and more was their own way of caring for the poor children.

Money donated to the care was never used on those children, most are pocketed.
And the orhans will be the one to bear the brunt.

Immediately he turned fourteen, he ran away.
Tired of incessant abuse and torments.

Hitting the street wasn't really the best idea, but it is much more better.
Especially when he was just twelve years old.
He has no place to stay, but surely he can get his freedom back.
He has been like a slave in captive through out his stay there.

He had to survive, by all means. Meaning having to do any sort of job
He even had to drop out of school, his life was really a complete mess.

Then he met him, Ricardo Alvera, also known,as poison
Surely like his maybe denotes, that man did nothing but poisoned his life.
At first he thought he was lucky meeting someone like him .

Poison took him in, but never for once did he thought tha man will turn out to be his nightmare.

A month after he was taken in, he got him enrolled in a training class.
He trained him to be a fighter, how to deal with guns and logical thinking.
Guess who the trainer is?
Poison himself.

He went through a lot of traumas during those trainings, having to see horrible things his mind wasn't prepared for.
His life was hard enough as at that point, but getting involved in a life of of guns and blood wasn't what he planned.

Poison saw him broken , he picked up that broken boy and broke him the more.
Then he amended him again, but he didn't made the pieces right.

After two years of merciless training, he was introduced fully into their world.
From the moment he stepped foot into that building, he knew those people were criminals but he never knew it was up to that extent.

People in the underworld was amazed on how perfect a seventeen years old boy handles the business.
Leo Fernandez, was highly respected and feared in the underworld.

Poison's right hand man, who will dare look into his eyes twice or even have the heart to walk on his path?
Leo made the syndicate impregnable.

And poison, he made him do all the dirty works. Who would suspect a seventeen year old teenager with hard drugs.
Absolutely no one.

So he made him do the major aspects of the business, smuggling of drugs, illegal weapons and assassination.
Who will suspect him?
He has the most innocent face ever.

He doesn't do drugs or smoke anyways so he still kinda had his innocent looks maintained .

Then when be turned eighteen, he started making him meet with more higher people in the business.
People you will never think of them being involved in such, mostly politicians .
He got even more deeper in that world, more deeper.

Then it happened Poison's syndicate had a clash with another leading syndicate in the underworld.
Those people had beat poison in a business deal which could earn them several billion dollars.

" You know what to do Leo", he said gnashing his teeth against each other in rage.

" I don't get it", Leo Fernandez said, truly confused.

He sent a harsh glare to his direction, his eyes bloodshot.
" You don't know must I spell everything out for you, are you that dumb?", He barked, throwing all files on his tablet harshly.

He kept mute and still.
That's his life.
He was always the one to bear the brunt of his stupid rage whenever something went wrong in the syndicate.
Always wanting to live to his expectations, that he forgot how to live for himself.
He forgot his own self, plummimg into the darkness of his heart.

" Wipe them out, kill them ALL!", He flipped.

Leo Fernandez nodded, swallowing the tight lump formed in his throat.

" Massimo dared try to play smart with me, he should have known I don't show Mercy", he paused looking up to that boy he took from the slump.
One of his

" Don't come back here unless with his head, I want him dead"he ordered.

" Yes poison, I will do as you say", he said , his head bowed slightly.

" Good, " he muttered under his breath.

Truly, he mobilized poison's men and barged straight into Massimo's organization.
Not knowing he, Massimo, predicted their move and has been waiting for them to fall right into his trap.

That bloody night, Poison's syndicate was defeated for the first time ever and Leo……
That very night, his life took a new turn.

© Adira H.

Hi guys

I'm sorry for just leaving like that, but trust me I have been totally choked up with school tests, assignments and practicals.

But the good news is I am done with my exams.
Meaning, I will update our story JUST AND ONCE to the end , probably by next week we should be done.

I've been cooking a new story lately and I am sure we are all going to fall in love with it .
I will be dropping the story description soon, so stay tuned.

So back to our story JUST AND ONCE, so many things is going to happen in the few chapters to go.
I will be dropping a long chapter soon.

What and what can you predict about it?
Let's make use of the comment section to state our prediction.

And don't forget to vote, comment and share the story.
Thank you
I love you all ♥️