Chapter one

Prologue

"Choose Mrs Rodriguez", the fat bellied face man said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Your husband or your career",he added and then stood up abruptly.

He adjusted his fine looking expensive suit, before facing her again.
"You're a very smart woman Ariana,I know you will choose on these wisely",he said with a tick on his skull.

Witha spurious smirk on his lips he added lastly before walking out of the office
"I hope to hear from you soon Barrister Arianna Rodriguez"

ARIANNA RODRIGUEZ -,a 28 years old woman of class and authority with a very high sense of humor , successful in her line of work.
A woman of strong willpower, with dreams and achievements.
Her aim is to make world a better place for all…for the oppressed.

She is known for her righteous fights against corruption and injustice in the whole of America.
She brought men in high positions down on their knees…to justice.
She made sure to use the power and authority instilled in her as a lawyer to help the oppress and seek for justice all time

Who does not know of her?.
The woman who brought the former governor of her state down for corruption and money laundering with a very strong evidence.
She made a name for herself.

Even the president knows of her, she is respected by all.

But what will happen now that she has to go against her own husband?
Allegedly accused of a huge crime with all strong evidence pointing at him .
She has to choose, her career or her husband who has always support and love her …always.

But will she be able to stand on her very own laid down principles and stand against that man who loves her unconditionally.

She is human afterall and definitely has feelings too.
Maybe going against her beliefs for once ..just once and everything will be alright again.

© Adira H.