Chapter 38

After the podcast Beckham only had one more interview before being able to go home with Alec and Jane. Between getting changed and the interview itself it took close to three hours to be done.

John drove David, Beckham, and the twins to Beckham’s house. Upon arriving Beckham and the twins got out as David told them that John was picking them up the following day at noon so they needed to be ready. Beckham gave him a thumbs up as he walked up to the front door. After the three were inside John and David pulled away to leave them to their own devices for the night, especially after David walked in on last time.

The three mates walked through the front door immediately heading upstairs to the bedroom as quickly as they could without letting go of each other’s hands. Once in the room Beckham and Alec started making out on the bed while Jane made sure the door was locked, taking no chances.

Alec was on his back on the bed with Beckham hovering over him with their lips and tongue still intertwined. Jane stood at the end of the bed stripping herself of her clothes while watching the show in front of her. Once completely naked Jane climbed up behind Beckham quickly turning him around where he was now the one lying on his back. Jane slowly crawled up Beckham’s body leaving  open mouth kisses and small bites in her wake. Once she was sitting on Beckham’s waist Jane softly ran her fingers through Beckham’s hair while bending over to nibble on his ear whispering “Let us take care of you tonight.”

Jane sat back up pulling Beckham with her. She ran her hands over the sides of his shirt slowly. Her hands slowly worked their way down and under the bottom of his shirt, now really feeling the muscles hiding under Beckham’s shirt. “This needs to go.” Jane said before grabbing the ends of his shirt slowly lifting it over Beckham’s head throwing it to the floor of the bedroom. From there on Beckham was transferred into a world of ecstasy for the rest of the night until the sun came back up.

(Maybe next time you will get smut. haha)

After their fun night together Beckham, Alec, and Jane spent the morning relaxing cuddled up in bed, waiting until the last minute to get dressed. John and David pulled into the driveway right at noon just like they said. The threesome jumped in the back seat quickly so they could pull off. “I already told you today’s plans but I’m just going to tell you again to be sure you know. As you know we are going straight to the gym one last time before you get cleaned up to go to the stadium to prepare for the weigh in tonight. Good?” David told Beckham who nodded his head in understanding before turning back to pay attention to Alec and Jane for the rest of the drive.