{Chapter 22}

3rd Person POV:

Monday came sooner than anyone wanted. It would be the first day of Beckham's training and the twins had trials all day meaning they couldn't go with him. All members of the elite guard had to be present for the trials to guard the kings also meaning no one of the other guards Beckham knew of could go either.

The alarm on Beckham's phone rang through the room at five thirty am waking up the two boys and girl in the bed. Jane reached over for her mate's phone that sat on her bedside table. She turned off the alarm and turned around to shake Beckham a little. Beckham let out a groan to tell her that he was awake.

Beckham's POV:

Jane woke me up at five thirty. I stayed in the bed for a few more minutes before finally sitting up. Knowing what me sitting up means Jane and Alec, didn't even know he was awake, whined while grabbing my arms. "Come on you two, we all knew this was coming." I told them softly. Jane and I shared a short kiss before she got out of bed to get her clothes and get dressed in the bathroom. I kissed Alec before leaving the bed myself, Alec following shortly after. We all got dress in our areas before walking out of our room. I had a twin under each arm as we made our way through the castle to the garage where there's a car waiting for me so I can go to the gym to train. I gave both a kiss and hug before throwing my bag into the backseat and getting in the driver's seat to pull away from the castle.

The drive to the gym was short, fifteen minutes. When I arrived, I parked the car and sent a text to Jane and Alec, "Just letting you know that I am at the gym and won't be able to answer your calls and text unless I take a break. By the way I had an amazing time yesterday. Both of you were absolutely beautiful. I'll be back later, love you." The text said. I put my phone back into the pocket of my gym shorts before grabbing my bag from the back seat and made my way inside.

Seeing my team already here, I sent a wave over when they noticed that I arrived. I quickly put my bag down at a nearby wall, grabbed my water bottle, and made my way over to start the first of many long days. We, as a group, goofed off while we stretched and ran a lap around the village to warm up. When we got back to the gym, pouring with sweat from not working out consistently for the last few weeks. We took a short break to have some water before quickly getting to work on the mats.

We worked out until eleven thirty when we sent one person out to get food for lunch. While eating we were cutting up and joking with each other but there was one main joke going around. It was about the two people I fell for and the reason I wanted to do everything here. it was all good-humored fun so I didn't have a problem with it, but they are being a little pushy about finding out the two's names and maybe in the near future meet them. I got tired of them asking names so I did tell them that the names are Jane and Alec. They were in a bit of shock that it was one guy and one girl, they thought it would be two girls but they were wrong. None of the guys said anything bad but they also said that they never thought I would be with a guy.

Once we finished our hour-long lunch break we got back to work and didn't stop until the end of our training day at seven o'clock. I only got the chance to text the twins during lunch and I have missed them like crazy to the point of I was ready to leave by lunch but I had to keep remembering the promise I made to Dana to not let Jane and Alec distract me.

When seven o'clock rolled around the guys and I put out training equipment back in our respective bags before saying our goodbyes in the parking area then leaving to go our separate ways, them going to the hotel and I go back to the castle. I parked the vehicle in the garage. As soon as my feet touched the ground I had the two bodies of my favorite people on earth crashing into me, luckily, I had closed the door so it kept me up right. I wrapped my arms around them both, happy I have them with me again, even if we were only away from each other for twelve hours.

We went back up to our shared room since they were done with trials and they relaxed on the bed while I took a shower because honestly, I stunk really bad. I was exhausted so the shower was quick, only ten minutes, and I slipped on a pair of loose gym shorts before exiting the steamed-up bathroom to crawl into the bed between my mates. Jane and Alec saw that I was in a bit of pain and had bruises on my ribs already showing from today's session. Both mates made sure to be careful but still cuddled into his sides to talk about their day. Alec and Jane talked about how two vampires tried to attack to the kings during their trial but the rest of their day being rather calm. I on the other hand told them about jogging around the village to warm up and about sparring practices as well as mat work. Since I was tired and all three of us having heightened emotions for majority of the day, we went to sleep early with the two of them in my arms and their heads in my neck.

3rd Person POV:

It had been a week since Beckham had left Forks and Isabella was not happy with everything going on. Since the Cullen family had found out about how she treated him and how she acted to the kings they did not want her around. Carlisle has stuck to his guns about not letting Bella in the house making Edward moodier than ever. The only time she was aloud in the house was when she said she wanted to have a meeting with the family. Carlisle thought it was to apologize to the family for the problems she caused, it wasn't. The meeting was for the family to vote on if she would be a vampire.

Carlisle shut it down immediately, "We are not taking a vote. The kings have spoken. We will make the choice between you dying or being turned without your input. Now you need to leave." he had told Bella. Edward, still not seeing that Bella had done anything wrong, was angry with his family. Once Bella was gone Edward and Alice had lashed out of his family for treating his mate badly. He also didn't listen when Carlisle try to tell him that Marcus, one of the kings, had said that they were not mates and that she was only his blood singer.

Edward and Bella continued to sneak around both families, with the help of Alice, for the days following the meeting. Both agreed that their lives would be great if Beckham wasn't part of it. If Beckham wouldn't have been in Italy they would be living together in the Cullen's house and Bella would be on the fast track to becoming the vampire she dreams of being. The two came up with a plan, a plan to turn everything around by killing Beckham. They just had to figure out how.